• shadowspirit90 - April 19, 2011 6:06 p.m.

Does anyone know where the Warden is after you beat the game? Is he the spirit of Arkham? And if so, where on earth is he!?!
  • kingpinky - February 20, 2012 11:09 a.m.

im sure you prolly found it by now, but he is in the pent in a room across from where he locks himself in the guard area
  • suchi-sasori-no-akasuna - May 14, 2012 9:18 a.m.

tht's not Quicey Sharp. It's Clayface. tht's even one of the riddles. "A case of mistaken identity". and that's even in the security control room.
  • Manonilso - April 19, 2011 7:52 p.m.

i cant find the last Chronicle of Arkham, do one know where to find it ?
  • chaos91112 - May 12, 2011 5:44 a.m.

so i have all the riddlers secrets completed except for some of the jokers teeth which i cant find and dont show on the map even though i found the secrets map, do i have to play through on hard difficulty to get them?
  • cnx2022 - June 11, 2012 6:40 p.m.

NO,you dont have to play all over. simply hit select ( shows you the map-scroll with L2 and R2 to see the progress for every place in the map. It tells you how many teeth you have collected for EACH area. If you are missing some, then instead of seeing a batman sign, you will see the "teeth" icon. Hope this helps.
  • chris-macmillan - August 29, 2011 4:50 a.m.

iv completed the story line, defeated joker and all the rest of it, and iv only got one more thing to find, 1 Set of teeth in the intensive treatment building and iv followed the intructions, and the guide and everything and the last set is no were to been, its either my game or somethings messed up Can someone help me or tell me something iv missed
  • cnx2022 - June 11, 2012 6:37 p.m.

I really want to thankyou for such an AWESOME guide guys. REally, from all the ones I looked up, and without a doubt is the BEST; best in terms of how organised, accurate, user-friendly and well done. Thanks. Though, the only recommendation I would give is to put the trophies/riddles of one area together in groups. For example- in Penitentiary, all the trophies of one specif room, put those together and so on. That was about the only gripe i had with the guide. But all in all, great guide
  • upama-kabir-mei - June 16, 2012 5:40 a.m.

i've finished the storyline in the game and have also collected and solved all 239 riddles but i left behind 1 on the island between the Batcave and Old Sewer. i cant get to it.. do i go there from the dead man's cave? beside intensive care, but i tried that and it keeps taking me to the cutscene where batman glides to the batcave himself.. how do i get to the islands?
  • Megaexcell - July 12, 2012 11:28 a.m.

You can go to the bat islands by the old sewers, get to the batcave and then there's the path to the islands... ;)
  • rams83928 - July 27, 2012 2 p.m.

I have 239 riddles done. Just need two teeth in arkham west. they are not showing up. i've searched everywhere. Also, what about the last chronicle? there is one slot left on the character bios. where is that?
  • ImmaChicken - August 7, 2012 2:40 a.m.

The last chronicle doesn't look like the others, it's in the penitentiary. It's where you find the warden in handcuffs and first get the cryptographic sequencer. It's near Clayface's cell.
  • ImmaChicken - August 9, 2012 2:26 a.m.

Sorry, it's on the floor of the room with the warden in it, there's a circle on the floor with "batman" scribbled all around it.
  • rams83928 - July 27, 2012 2:13 p.m.

ok found the chronicle. i just need the two teeth in arkham west and i'm done????????
  • jason-chene - July 27, 2012 3:10 p.m.

I cant figure out how to get back to the second level of the medical facility. With the elevator locked I don't remember how to get to the rest of the medical facility.
  • sebastien-rittau - July 28, 2012 8:17 p.m.

there is a vent beside the elevator that you use
  • jam320 - September 17, 2012 11:24 a.m.

Riddle me this - Beat joker (check), got all riddler trophies (check), got all interviews (check), got all joker teeth (check), MISSING 2 Arkham chronicles. It should be easy to find them but my map is clear of all question marks. How can this be?
  • jam320 - September 17, 2012 11:33 a.m.

Nevermind I answered my own question.
  • taylor-alexander-donley - December 15, 2012 6:51 a.m.

hey how did u find the last spirit of arkham tablet? thats all i have left to do?? plz help me?
  • Tcollins2525 - September 30, 2012 11:16 a.m.

I am stuck on the mission where you have to find mr. Freeze by going to the coldest spot. The only thing I think is the right way to go is theres a garage door and some kind of electric box above it, and I shoot the remote electrical charge at it and the garage door opens just a little bit but not enough to crawl through. So I have no clue what to do or if that's even the right way, been stuck for two days!! Please any help would be greatly appreciated.