• DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - May 2, 2012 4:25 p.m.

Ok, so my theory is that Future has made Chris into some kind of "multimedia" guy, who's in charge of producing videos for GR. If I'm right, then they've made the single best decision imaginable.
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - May 2, 2012 3:55 p.m.

Thanks, fellas! You really know how to make a boy feel swell. OH! And feel free to hit me with any and all feedback. Wanna make more videos. And more MORE GOODER videos!
  • BladedFalcon - May 2, 2012 4:26 p.m.

Well, you're already voicing reviews and previews, some of the more important features, So that base is covered. (Them previews should be called FAPs again though, Y U GUYS TAKE AWAY FAPS FROM US) And well, I like this idea of covering the history trough video of the heroes involved in the avengers. It might be a no-brainer, but it would be cool to have such a similar feature to be done for the Bats once The Dark Knight Rises is close to hit Theaters. Also, I don't know if others agree, but this site has been lacking some more good natured goofy, silly humor that sued to be the GR trademark. So perhaps having a joke or parody of an upcoming AAA title would be cool as well? (Even though it was an ad of sorts, I still have the Saints Row: The Third Video you guys made fresh in my mind, really, really loved that shit.)
  • ultimatepunchrod - May 2, 2012 7:38 p.m.

So, are you back? Or are you just helping out? Either way, I like the video content you guys are putting together. I hope you do this for the rest of the avengers. If you're producing more video content, I wanna see it. Just don't tell me Gdar has a fridge that hasn't been cleaned in months!
  • BladedFalcon - May 2, 2012 3:27 p.m.

Okay, first we get his voice for video previews and reviews. Now this whole feature... AND you have a new avatar even? Does this mean the Antista is back for his Pizza? I mean, c'mon, if you're doing all this, is because GR has employed you again in some form, right? ...Right?
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - May 2, 2012 3:57 p.m.

Sorta. I'm making certain things to post on GamesRadar, but I'm not part of the GR team proper. Either way, look forward to seeing more of my crap right here. I apologize in advance.
  • BladedFalcon - May 2, 2012 4:18 p.m.

Apology gladly accepted! Though I sometimes clash with your opinions in the shows, (like LaserTime and such.) I in general really like the content you put forth. And really, it's great that they are using you to voice video previews and features, your voice sounds natural and great to listen to, unlike some of the other chaps here that try their best, but don't really sound nearly as comfortable in front of a mic. So yeah, still kinda wish you were properly back in the team, but still glad that we'll get to see more of you often! ^^
  • sgloomy - May 2, 2012 6:53 p.m.

YES!!! Chris, Take this site back to its former glory!!
  • ultimatepunchrod - May 2, 2012 7:39 p.m.

Wait. Never mind. I should have kept reading. Keep doing what you're doing man.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 2, 2012 1:35 p.m.

Ohhh sheeeiiit, it's Chris Antista. Back from the dead!
  • samiamJack - May 2, 2012 1:32 p.m.

ANTISTA!!!!!!! Seeing your name at the head of this article just made finals week a little bit brighter :DDD
  • DiJunoMan - May 2, 2012 1 p.m.

I CAN'T LOSE!!!
  • TheCakeIsaPie - May 2, 2012 12:45 p.m.

Christopher Antista! Every time you post something on GR, my face goes like this :D