• EHeid84 - March 3, 2010 10:32 p.m.

In Puzzle 11 Image 3 there is another coded sentence in the electricity with the key: C=A. I am WAY too lazy to decode this. Anyone do it? Puzzle:(C=A) JG WUGF KV VQ FGXGNQR C DQVVQONGUU UQWTEG QH GPGTIA. VGNGHWPMGP YKTGNGUU UVCVKQP.
  • Blackviperr - February 26, 2010 7:11 p.m.

how come i have a last puzzle which is one clip locked.. I get an advice from that other @ hole english guy .. he says "Right.. This one is tricky. There must be something distinctive about those shapes. Something on them that we can count..." You havent posted a solution to this puzzle.. help?
  • hoverman97 - February 26, 2010 7:09 p.m.

@newbie1511 i dont know talking about samael's method works. i tried it
  • LOSTie - February 21, 2010 5:41 a.m.

For some reason the Torre dei Diavolo glyph is unaccessible if you install the game to the HDD. Anyone else found this problem?
  • OPNiUX - February 13, 2010 7:35 a.m.

cool guide! :D
  • TheWhiteTheif - January 31, 2010 10:05 a.m.

Hi on puzzle 6 image 2 i cant seem to find a final ring as there is only 5 rings. post back plz
  • P4INKiller - January 28, 2010 7:56 a.m.

This guide is all fine and dandy, but I have problem with it. It's something that most guides written by "journalists" have in common. Stick to the guide and don't attempt to fit some clever humor or remarks into it. I'm mainly talking about the first picture with the caption at the bottom. No, I haven't already guessed. How about we NOT try to rid some of the mystery this game has for those who haven't completed it.
  • nalex - January 25, 2010 10:54 p.m.

Movie tips of all glyphs http://video.glyphe.commentkonfait.com/tag/glyphe/video
  • vanpoe - January 20, 2010 7:30 p.m.

This could be a dumb question but I had to skip over puzzle 9 because I didn't know the passcode, why is the passcode 312? What am I missing?
  • someneger - January 10, 2010 9:09 p.m.

What happens if I discovered the glyphs in a random order.... Still need the last glyph but so far my Truth Video is all messed up...
  • Tiddys2k - January 9, 2010 3:41 a.m.

oh lol I meant vanities not vaticans by the way
  • Tiddys2k - January 9, 2010 3:40 a.m.

@bigsavjoe - You can't go back to Rome and really why would you want to? there is nothing there. Also its skips because when Desmond is brought out of the animus late in the game the files 12 & 13 become corrupted. I believe these will be the DLC sections that will be added later as when Desmond is being told what happened in those years the bonfire of the vaticans is mentioned which is a rumoured DLC.
  • Awesomesuperballs - January 5, 2010 1:19 a.m.

this guide really hepled me u are awesome
  • bigsavjoe - January 4, 2010 9:20 p.m.

why does the DNA segments skip from sequence 11 to 14? how can a person go back to rome after finishing the game?
  • energymann - January 3, 2010 3:53 p.m.

kei009 - They are the assasins tombs. Find the view points in the area if you don't see them on your map. Hope this helps!
  • luke1306 - January 2, 2010 7:23 p.m.

*want to say*
  • luke1306 - January 2, 2010 7:21 p.m.

@ firedance89 hey i read ur comment and just want say WTF are u on about im totally confused dude!
  • luke1306 - January 2, 2010 7:17 p.m.

awesome thanks dude this has really helped me thanks :)
  • energymann - January 2, 2010 4:56 p.m.

Are you sure number 15 - 'the guardian' is right? You say... "Turn the third (and fourth) rings right twice, the fifth (and first)" But the fifth and the first aren't connected. Infact it's the fifth and second at that point which doesn't work... Any help ?
  • Zueseides - January 1, 2010 4:27 a.m.

Completely agree with newbie1511