Today, Ubisoft released a bunch of new information about the impending release of Assassin's Creed III (coming October 30) alongside a brand new trailer which aims to show a somewhat different side of the AC series.
While the trailer is cool, we're most interested in the Limited Edition goodies, because this collection is pretty cool. Along with a copy of the game, the bundle will include:
• Stunning 9.44" Assassin statue featuring Connor poised to strike with tomahawk and hidden blade.
• Embroidered 28"x48" Assassin’s Creed-inspired colonial flag.
• 3"x3.25" sturdy metal belt buckle to proudly proclaim your allegiance to the Assassins.
This mega-edition sells for the fairly hefty price of $119.99. They also revealed the PC special edition which will run $64.99 and include:
• George Washington’s notebook revealing his true story during the American Revolution.
• Three single-player missions taking players from the high seas to Cozumel Island in search of Captain Kidd’s fabled lost treasure.
• The Captain of the Aquila’s uniform and traditional Colonial Assassin outfit, boarding axe and Scottish flintlock – rumored to have fired “the shot heard round the world” – for use in the single-player campaign.
• Sharpshooter and Redcoat characters for use in multiplayer.
• A collection of the best audio tracks from previous Assassin’s Creed games.
And now for the trailer! Be careful, this trailer features two of the most foolproof tear-jerkers in the history of cinema: slow motion deaths and softly-singing children. At least it doesn't have a burned children's toy, Coldplay, or that girl in the red coat from Schindler's List.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.