• batmanboy11 - October 22, 2010 6:36 p.m.

A tough choice, but I'd say Arkham Asylum.
  • Robx - October 22, 2010 6:14 p.m.

Uncharted 2 gets my vote by far.
  • Ruvalc - October 22, 2010 6:05 p.m.

GOWIII
  • P0LARCLAW - October 22, 2010 6:05 p.m.

I only own 2 of these games, so I'd have to go with Arkham Asylum over Red Dead.
  • ElAmmoBandito - October 22, 2010 5:58 p.m.

GOW3 deserves it as it know when a good series should die aside from GOW GOS.
  • Felixthecat - October 22, 2010 5:52 p.m.

Where the fuck are Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Bayonetta? Red Dead Redemption will be my vote in that case. Except I've already voted.
  • MidnightOwl - October 22, 2010 5:41 p.m.

How come four of these games came out last year? And where's Castlevania?
  • infernox - October 22, 2010 5:33 p.m.

uncharted 2 but isnt this list a bunch of last years games.
  • Pyrovizard - October 22, 2010 5:30 p.m.

AC2 all the way no other action game has been able to eat up so much of my time, damn feathers....
  • HumorTumor - October 22, 2010 5:29 p.m.

Not a hard choice, Uncharted 2. God of War 3 was just more god of war, which sucks. Red Dead was good, but not great, same as Arkham. The only game I would want to see get this is Bayonetta, but I doubt it will.
  • corndog501 - October 22, 2010 5:18 p.m.

Wait, how is New Super Mario Bros. Wii an action game? Last I checked, that was a platformer. For me, I'm gonna be the underdog here and choose Bayonetta. Why? Ignore the impossible to follow story and weird fetishs. If you look at the gameplay mechanics, it did everything as perfect as it can get. Almost perfect control, tons of combos, a wide array of various weapons and weapon's skills to use, and cool ways to destroy your foes. To me, I always thought that Devil May Cry 3 would never be topped in the action games department, with it's great combat system, and flashy, overtop style. Bayonetta beat it, hands down. Sure, the game is hard, but that's what I love about it. I hate games that are too easy, if I'm paying $60 for a game, I don't want to be able to blow through it. Also, it's extremely satisfying to kill a boss or beat a level that gave you so much trouble, but you wouldn't give in and kept trying and trying. That is what gaming is all about, patience and perseverance.
  • KnightDehumidifier - October 22, 2010 5:15 p.m.

No Darksiders? PASS.
  • Jamahl - October 22, 2010 5:12 p.m.

Pakk, I like Reach too, but it's single player was NOWHERE near as deep or interesting as Arkham and AC2's. I never felt like it was a chore to get through AC2, in fact I wished the story could have gone on longer when I finished it in 21 hours, and I kept playing for more than 75 more hours, getting acheivements and bonus objectives finished up, and replaying assassination missions, and just killing people! I actually still play it occasionally, and I got it when it came out! However, with reach I spent probably 25 hours doing it's campaign on legendary, heroic, and normal, and after my time through on normal as a female, to hear the different deliveries of the lines, and the trudge through mythic, I'll have played it about 40 hours. After that I still have firefight, Forge, and Matchmaking (Reach is a VERY complete package, everyone should definately pick it up) but standing on it's campaign only, against AC2 it doesn't stand a chance. I only played the demo of arkham asylum, and watched a few lets plays, but I think Arkham asylum stacks up similarly to AC2.
  • Turboash - October 22, 2010 5:05 p.m.

GOW3 and Unsharted 2... most overrated games of all time IMO (and GTA4). GOW1 = best in series. Also... I bought a box of Halloween candy yesterday and ate the whole damn thing... I hang my head in shame.
  • JoeMulvihill1 - October 22, 2010 4:50 p.m.

arkham asylum with assassin's creed running up
  • Embolado - October 22, 2010 4:32 p.m.

All these games were released in late 2009, what is the time period you are useing? Out of the list put me down for Red Dead
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - October 22, 2010 4:27 p.m.

@19pakk99 Reach isn't an action game it's a first person shooter. And your hatred of some of the best games ever is one of the greatest mysteries of all time.
  • Brutalicus - October 22, 2010 4:26 p.m.

Uncharted 2. On second thought, Uncharted 2.
  • Burdmayn - October 22, 2010 4:20 p.m.

I enjoyed all of these games but I think overall I had the best experience with Uncharted 2. Everything about that game comes together into the most beautiful package of digital entertainment that I've ever had the joy of playing.
  • mattchew86 - October 22, 2010 3:47 p.m.

Hit submit after voting and kept popping up that I had to enter my D.O.B. after putting it in. Did this 10 times before closing page. Fail.