• Th3_Gr1m_Re4per - December 10, 2008 8:31 a.m.

How the hell did the Wii win? The Mii's looked worst of the bunch. I reckon XBox should have won if they had not stole the whole avatar thing from Nintendo. When Home gets out of Beta stage it will get more customizable and it will leave the Xbox and Wii in the dust (I have the Beta and it is awesome).
  • familyguy829 - December 10, 2008 7:30 a.m.

wow.. you serious? 360 had this in the bag? who let a Wii fanboy do this article because some of those were CLEAR 360 wins. man. that sucked.
  • zerohero - December 10, 2008 6:22 a.m.

Mii's are the only thing the Wii is good at rendering
  • Craza - December 10, 2008 4:58 a.m.

Wow, I'm surprised. I thought the 360 avatars looked better in a few spots, but damn, the Wii avatars are actually pretty accurate. Ironic, isn't it? Home could barely pull of anything while the weakest console on the market did a damn good job...*Shakes Head*
  • Diego - December 10, 2008 4:14 a.m.

well, i own a wii but IMO xbox 360's avatars are pretty nice
  • Amnesiac - December 10, 2008 4:08 a.m.

@Jacob816: I was thinking the exact same thing. If the coat on that collar was just a little longer, he would look exactly like Fatman.
  • Defguru7777 - December 10, 2008 3:53 a.m.

The Whoopi Home one was just disgusting. And how did the Hitler Mii turn out the best of the bunch? Props to whoever did the Hank Hill Avatar though.
  • oreomonkey - December 10, 2008 3:40 a.m.

WII SO WON THAT MICHAEL JACKSON THING LOOKED JUST LIKE HIM!!!
  • AMayer - December 10, 2008 3 a.m.

This was wicked funny, but it is total bull-poop that Mii's won so many. I would give it to 360.
  • Falco_LX - December 10, 2008 2:57 a.m.

Complete bullshit 360 won, no contest The Hank Hill was spot on
  • El72125 - December 10, 2008 2:06 a.m.

Funniest article. BTW I own a PS3 and even Home sucks as an avatar creator. The good news is who gives a fuck about avatars.
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - December 10, 2008 1:38 a.m.

Kratos doesn't have a title?
  • Jacob816 - December 10, 2008 12:56 a.m.

The top on the Home John McCain reminds me of Fatman from MGS2
  • Cwf2008 - December 10, 2008 12:55 a.m.

I think the 360 should've won, but still the Wii and 360 had better avatars then the crap the PS3 had...anyway i still say avatars are stupid. WE GOT THOSE CONSOLES TO PLAY GAMES NOT MAKE STUPID AVATARS
  • RonnyLive19881 - December 10, 2008 12:13 a.m.

What was the Joke on the Mii Link?
  • Cryose - December 9, 2008 11:58 p.m.

In my opinion, the Wii should have one only two or three comparisons. That's just my opinion, however. Home/PS3 would be the best if more options were available. Oh, and PixelSly... You got owned!
  • Jimmyjammy - December 9, 2008 11:48 p.m.

@Trlp13G That's a good memory you got there. The videogame characters in home all look like old, retired versions of themselves.
  • TrIp13G - December 9, 2008 11:41 p.m.

That Whoopie Home version looks a lot like Jennifun from LoveMeet.net in GTA IV.
  • Samael - December 9, 2008 11:35 p.m.

Damn...hope Home gets better...
  • Montag - December 9, 2008 10:26 p.m.

The PS3 John Mcain looks like somebody who used to hang out our local rec offering sweets and puppies.....