• Tommykrem - August 10, 2010 5:46 p.m.

Anything but change! Just give me a hangar theme and a "Wardog Launch" and I'm buying.
  • SillyPigeon - August 10, 2010 5:26 p.m.

Will there be Razgriz and POM background music???????????
  • TheWebSwinger - August 10, 2010 5:24 p.m.

I've literally never cared about Ace Combat but...daaaaamn!
  • jakab11 - August 10, 2010 5:20 p.m.

WOW this is what ive, nay we've been waiting for since AC6! 6 was sweet looked and played great but this looks like it has a chance to blow it out of the water. if this trailer is anything to go on, this is gonna be friggin sweet! also THANKS NAMCO BANDAI for announcing this!
  • BlankBrush - August 10, 2010 5:03 p.m.

HOLY FCKNG MOSES! I havent played Ace Combat since the 5th one(get it, its awesome!), and this looks great. Definitely looking foward to it.
  • MassSaber - August 10, 2010 4:47 p.m.

I've been waiting for a sequel to AC6 for bloody ages, real world locations plus and the mega bosses still there I hope u don't an endgame like hawx's after all
  • sixboxes - August 10, 2010 4:33 p.m.

CH3BURASHKA: It's meant to look like a BB Bold, but definitely a mostly generic design. The "place call" and "end call" buttons don't have the right icons, and the trackpad is a diamond shape, rather than a square. Also, BBs don't have front facing cameras. /BB geek This plus HAWX 2 has me excited for a genre I've never really gotten into before.
  • Ridgley - August 10, 2010 4:29 p.m.

I haven't played ace combat since the original. I might have to start it up again.
  • FriendlyFire - August 10, 2010 4:27 p.m.

Any Ace Combat news is good news :) AC6 was a fantastic game.
  • RufusRuthless - August 10, 2010 4:26 p.m.

that looks really really cool, perhaps ill finally give into some ace combat after all these years
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 10, 2010 4:24 p.m.

Who else but Brett Elston. I'm not that excited, but who knows, could be good. That's a Blackberry, BTW. I wonder if there will be Alan Wake levels of product placement. Hawkgunner said, "Shooting @BinLaden in his fighter jet that he apparently has #terrorists"
  • crazyqazqaz - August 10, 2010 4:23 p.m.

Looks pretty good, I might give it a look in.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - August 10, 2010 4:17 p.m.

Mach 9 doesn't exist on the Face of the earth That being said HAWX2(f**k you periods)VS Ace Combat FIGHT!!
  • grumpyDinosaur - August 10, 2010 4:13 p.m.

Wow hot damn that was exciting! Hopefully they omit the puddle of mud from this one lol