• abbottfrizzell - August 27, 2010 10:05 p.m.

so we should blame chris for the names...
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - August 27, 2010 10:05 p.m.

Sorry Ampatent, we still love you! @ Twishart MAN DOWN!
  • StickyLungs - August 27, 2010 10:05 p.m.

<3<3<3<3!!!!!!
  • twishart - August 27, 2010 10:03 p.m.

I SCRATCHED MY SSFIV DISK DURING 24 HOUR MARATHON.
  • mikeydo00 - August 27, 2010 10 p.m.

Great montage and and fun times in that game of horde with Chris recording Batman 5273s kid crying!! A shame the video of Scott from PTOM playing MW2 on rust with the nuke didn't get in.
  • Lovelost - August 27, 2010 9:59 p.m.

This was awesome, I'm involved in 90% of the Shenanigans!!! I'm glad I participated in 22 hours of the 24. That end part with Tyler was awesome. GamesRadar24!!!!
  • batmanboy11 - August 27, 2010 9:57 p.m.

I'll asume that batboy11 was me and that it was just a typo on batmanboy11. Unless there's any batboy11's out there... And if that is me and its a typo, its not a big deal.
  • 510BrotherPanda - August 27, 2010 9:57 p.m.

Too bad, I don't play any of this stuff. The part at the end with Tyler smack-talking the camera lens with resolution lingo was funny.
  • TURbo - August 27, 2010 9:55 p.m.

Awesome. I had a fun 15 minutes in the 24 hour marathon
  • Jackelsburg - August 27, 2010 9:54 p.m.

it must be awesome to work in those offices
  • WonsAuto - August 27, 2010 9:54 p.m.

I'm winning in the first Blur race they show at 0:59! And that's my gamertag, just three names before the uber-famous OneOfSwords at 1:13! Yeaaaaa, boyeeeee!!! I was only able to play Blur with you guys this year, but damn if it wasn't a great time. <3 GamesRadar 4ever.
  • breener96 - August 27, 2010 9:53 p.m.

At 0:19 you can see my name in the chat box, "lolling @ Lizzie". I wasn't in the names at the bottom, though. Well, at least I have the memory! And anyway I know that I was part of the insane Uncharted 2 dance party.
  • GamesRadarLizzieCuevas - August 27, 2010 9:51 p.m.

Sorry about all the names, I used the list Chris gave me which may have some errors. I even saw that he typed out "hatbreeder". Good thing I remembered it was "hatebreeder".
  • hatebreeder - August 27, 2010 9:48 p.m.

i participated in the ustream i was super drunk while you guys were playing, that and i didnt have a single game you guys did lol NEXT YEAR!
  • illusion4dreams - August 27, 2010 9:47 p.m.

Loved it! Long live the dar!
  • abbottfrizzell - August 27, 2010 9:46 p.m.

P.s> I still loves it!... I was the one constantly crouching in the MW2 clip at the end before tyler
  • JJBSterling - August 27, 2010 9:45 p.m.

My name was not listed but I was totally in the video and that Halo 3 picture. Thanks for the awesome 24 hours GR!
  • batmanboy11 - August 27, 2010 9:44 p.m.

I didn't see my name there :( Unless they screwed up and it was "batboy11"... Anyway, cool video and a great 24 hours.
  • celticsfan645 - August 27, 2010 9:44 p.m.

i only played with one or two matches with GamesRadar Team, but it was awesome.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - August 27, 2010 9:43 p.m.

oh i can see it now and i didn't appear.. got my ass kicked by deejay for nothing