• Headshot10101 - August 28, 2010 3:46 a.m.

Hay thanks for the great Time I had a lot of fun. You did forget to mention me I was the eliet and the only guy to survive the dynamite. Love you anyway can't wait till next year.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - August 28, 2010 3:18 a.m.

Yo, thanks for the shoutout, sorry for being a whiny little bitch on the stream (as BooyahMichaels), and sorry, Brett (I think it was you), for shooting you in the face with a tank 3 or 4 times in BFBC2. Awesome!
  • TheMonarch - August 28, 2010 2:50 a.m.

Thank you GamesRadar for being awesome and hosting some of the most fun online gaming I've played.
  • SHAPATTAK - August 28, 2010 2:03 a.m.

Woohoo! My 15 seconds of fame. Well, more like .15 seconds. Still, thank you GamesRadar!
  • Bya - August 28, 2010 1:43 a.m.

YAY! Great times... Thanks for the awesome time GR! Cannot wait till next year :)
  • CRUNKMUFFIN - August 28, 2010 1:16 a.m.

Damn I wish I could have been in that Halo 3 match but Sadly my disc didnt work oh well atleast SmackyTheFrog got mentioned even if you did leave out the 01 at the end of it.
  • GOD - August 28, 2010 1:02 a.m.

NICE! Awesome night (besides an unintentional 40 min nap at about 9am). So happy though, got my name xSKIN_N_BONESx in at 1:04, then i got 3 appearences in uncharted 2, at 1:14 getting grenaded by Chris, at 1:18 in the mass suicide, and finally at 1:49 blowing kisses on the right as the chimera. -Thanks GRTeam can't wait till next year!
  • WrathLord03 - August 28, 2010 1 a.m.

Thanks for the greatest 24 hours of my life (so far) GR! Now the hard part is deciding what to play next year...
  • DarkTone - August 28, 2010 12:56 a.m.

I just noticed: you put me twice! DarkTone = PLAYAW0N
  • GreenbeanCanadianGiant - August 28, 2010 12:49 a.m.

ah, fun times... too bad I passed out and couldn't play gears or BF.
  • Ridgley - August 28, 2010 12:35 a.m.

WOOOOOOOOO THIS IS WHY GAMESRADAR IS THE BESTEST!!!!!!
  • IBReady - August 28, 2010 12:35 a.m.

thanks to my super archaic home laptop, the video played super choppy, which allowed me to see three cameos of myself in the video, I'm shooting Zebs (as the big daddy) when Chris got the kill shot in Bioshock, and I'm in 4th place while Chris is in 5th during blur.I normally curse my crappy home comp, but for once it brought me a shred of joy. I played for about 19 of the 24 hours, and it was so much fun. can't wait for the next one!
  • conchking - August 28, 2010 12:26 a.m.

Wasn't included but its cool because i got to play with my favorite GR editors!
  • reveffect - August 28, 2010 12:19 a.m.

glad to say i stayed up for almost the entire 24 hours, wasnt able to watch all of it cause family was over at my house just before the last couple hours.
  • ReadToLights - August 28, 2010 12:15 a.m.

Oh the fun it was. Best part was playing SC2 with Tyler Nagata for hours on end
  • ApplePieHitlerStevenson - August 27, 2010 11:56 p.m.

this was really fun guys, whens the next one?
  • bball42242442 - August 27, 2010 11:54 p.m.

nvrm i found me! but still wondering bout the pic Mikel took at the end of the marathon on MW2 Rust Ps3?
  • bball42242442 - August 27, 2010 11:44 p.m.

i didn't see me :( n wheres our pic at the end of the marathon from Rust?
  • CallSignSky - August 27, 2010 11:41 p.m.

Had a great time! hope they have another one soon.
  • shyfonzie - August 27, 2010 11:40 p.m.

Gamesradar: You are uor BFFs. (Heck yeah I was in the youstream! Go Breath Elston!)