• NarsheGuard - March 23, 2014 6:54 p.m.

Sephiroth in kingdom hearts was one of the most fun boss fights of any game, The sephirtoh in kingdom hearts 2 was harder. And ruby weapon didn't require a big complex strategy lol. just cast hades on his tentacles, equip mime materia on all 3 players and spam knights of the round, or level 4 limit break~
  • ecksluss - March 24, 2014 12:37 p.m.

Interesting. I always found that they nerfed Sephiroth in KHII.
  • sadowolf - May 26, 2014 11:59 a.m.

Yeah I definitely found him harder in KH. Still a pain in the ass in KHII, but not as bad as the original.
  • cgriff63 - September 6, 2014 1:47 p.m.

They definitely did. Case and point, I actually beat him.
  • sadowolf - May 26, 2014 12:02 p.m.

I thought KH Sephiroth was hard even after I sufficiently leveled up. Once I got to a decent level, KHII Sephiroth was a piece of cake. I would go back multiple times just to beat him for fun to see if I could do it without getting hit; never could do that in KH.
  • alllifeinfate - March 18, 2014 2:34 a.m.

I only had an experience with the Bellower, and I have to say the title of this post certainly deserve it.
  • Krazee - March 16, 2014 5:07 p.m.

Fighting Letho in The Witcher 2 is a pain in the ass. He can kill you with about three hits with his sword. After trying like 30 times and taking out maybe 1/8 of his HP at most, I gave up.
  • goran-silverback - March 16, 2014 9:06 p.m.

Bhaha, you got to be freaking kidding me! Try the Arena mate, Letho will look like a book worm afterwards!
  • Kenshiro3 - March 16, 2014 2:03 p.m.

Still Don't see Demi-fiend from Digital Devil Saga... and Redrum is piss easy if you know what to do. AKA Stock your action points so you can do entire combos consisting of nothing but death blows.
  • kdognumba1 - March 16, 2014 1:51 p.m.

Reckless Godwin in Xenoblade Chronicles. He was an optional boss that wasn't even part of a sidequest that was early in the game (I believe late 20's early 30's) but oh my god was he ridiculously tough.
  • james-carder - March 16, 2014 11:30 a.m.

i dont know what world you live in but for me, ruby weapon was child's play. use the ???? enemy skill, that item that causes stop on enemy and put 2 of your guys to low health, you keep him stopped at all times. and ultimecia took me like 5 minutes to beat, lvl 100, max damage and spam lionheart and aura. the other bosses, no clue never fought them nor played those games.
  • roadkillbambi - March 16, 2014 11:28 a.m.

It's spelled seru not saru. How dare you insult my favorite rpg of all time!
  • cgriff63 - March 16, 2014 11:15 a.m.

Yunalesca from FFX. Gives your characters zombie status, and casts instant death on those that don't have zombie status. Still can't figure out how to beat that one.
  • jed-dela-victoria - February 9, 2014 1:33 p.m.

Luca: Now Act like a Pig!, Die pig! bwahahaha
  • rynmls - January 30, 2014 8:44 a.m.

i really didn't have any problem with ultimecia. it is very easy for them to level up to 100...
  • Kaiserwolf - March 24, 2014 8:01 p.m.

Yeah, you're right. Ultimecia is pretty easy. I beat her with simple attacks (no magic) :D
  • g1rldraco7 - January 29, 2014 12:48 p.m.

The Harvester from The Golems of Ammerok DLC for Dragon Age Origins. That nearly drove onto a murderous rampage >.<
  • HakuroDK - January 29, 2014 9:23 a.m.

I should note that not only do you have that boss setup with Luca Blight where you have to beat him with three parties of six, followed by a duel with the main protagonist, but you also have to beat him in a War Battle before all that. You essentially have to wound his unit in battle. Though considering his unit is by far the most powerful unit in the entire game (and better than any unit you, the player, could ever possibly build even in the endgame), you only have a 5-10% chance of actually doing that per assault. And when you do finally wound him, he'll wound every single unit in your entire army before retreating. That means two things. First, if a unit takes two wounds (or three with Heavy Armor), they're removed from the battlefield. This leads into my second point, if a non-essential party member is in a unit that gets removed from the field during a War Battle, they have a chance of dying. Permanently. Forever. They're just gone. And if they're gone, their name gets greyed out in the Tablet of Destiny. And if their name is greyed out in the Tablet of Destiny, they stop counting as a Star of Destiny. And if they stop being counted as a Star of Destiny, you will no longer be able to get all 108 Stars of Destiny. And if you are no longer able to get all 108 Stars of Destiny, you cannot get the True Ending.
  • Poopatron - January 29, 2014 4:18 a.m.

Elizabeth from Persona 3 is close to impossible unless you spend the whole game preparing for her, which means that you would need an armageddon spell and a few one-turn shields, just to take half her health, and if you use a powerful move she will use megidolaon which is an instakill move. There are so many rules you would need to follow just so that she won't instakill you. The only cheap solution that can be done simply is through using plume of dusks, but they only come in easy mode and you would need to not ever use them throughout the whole game. And don't get me started on the reaper.
  • zxxHeartlessXxz - January 29, 2014 1:10 a.m.

Sephiroth from Kingdom hearts definately took some major arsenal and patience, but was defeated using a simple tactic of and endless combo. Ruby Weapon still evades me to this day. That SOB was one of the only bosses on FF7 that I never could defeat no matter how hard I tried. I even used a strategy guide that said to use KotRx4 Mimes with final attack phoenix making sure to be level 99 and use limits with hades multiple hits over and over. And he still won. Ultimacia from FF8 was definately irritating but by no means was she the hardest boss in the game. Try defeating Omega Weapon without being invincible to pretty much everything and without using items to make yourself invincible...it can be done I did it once but man is it a biotch. Notable mentions: Final Fantasy 10-Nemesis arena boss. One tough cookie. Any boss in Devil May Cry on "Dante Must Die Mode". Ozma, Final Fantasy 9. Im sure theres more that got to me so bad id rather forget about them then remember how they were a pain to beat, if I ever beat them :P.
  • zack-sebastian - January 29, 2014 9:20 a.m.

if u didnt like Sephiroth try terra in kh2fm it make seph look like a joke also u cant block on Critical Mode and after u beat him and get your gold crown go back fight him use lvl 1 hack/cheat so your lvl 1 such a bitch
  • AshLynx - January 28, 2014 7:46 p.m.

Hell Cloud (Dragon Warrior/Quest 7)-I had so much difficulty with this guy, I was leveling on and off on the game for like a year before I could finally beat him, it took forever! Hated this guy! Then I was overleveled for the next few bosses and immediately went back to being creamed by Orgodemir, DQ7 has hard bosses, plain and simple.