• Jonamon23 - December 15, 2010 4:34 a.m.

Bottleship and shy fortress... The only one that really spoiled it was Peace Walker. The ending of Dante's Inferno makes me want to play it. (not for the butt shots. The story. Really... not joking.)
  • Haxorz - December 15, 2010 3:59 a.m.

Eh, Typo for the pokemon section, Shy Fortress just doesn't seem right. @ranzatsu - Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.
  • ranzatsu - December 15, 2010 3:33 a.m.

Dude. Aqua was the only one trapped in the Realm of Darkness. You got Ven's facts right, but Terra got possessed by Xehanort. Happy! Just correcting, sorry.
  • GMAN2 - December 15, 2010 3:11 a.m.

Wow, I didn't think Alex Mason killed JFK, but I guess that's what the pictures at the end were hinting at...I feel dumb... Mass Effect 2's story line and ending are my favorites, and yes, I have played Red Dead Redemption.
  • g4m3rk1dd - December 15, 2010 3:08 a.m.

so many people read this article not knowing there were spoilers...wtf...
  • Robusken - December 15, 2010 3:02 a.m.

Ah I love spoilers. Seeing the ending to Proff Layton makes me wanna pick it up.
  • soren7550 - December 15, 2010 2:04 a.m.

Stellar work GR. You don't become ruler of Albion by killing a demon-possessed Walter, you become ruler by overthrowing Logan halfway through (although the game does end w/ you killing a demon-possessed Walter, you got that much right). Alex Mason doesn't assassinate JFK. Blops ends with Mason killing Dragovitch or whoever and he along with Hudson destroy the numbers station. Again, truly stellar. Maybe next time you'll get all the endings right.
  • HankVenture - December 15, 2010 2:01 a.m.

I feel soo stupid, COD: BO I didn't know Mason actually killed JFK, I thought it was in his memory to do it but he failed so a back up sleeper did it
  • MrRagequit - December 15, 2010 1:58 a.m.

"Halo: Reach Reach falls; you die. Charlie gives it an 8." Made me laugh so hard. The sad part is that some people are still crying about that
  • animeman - December 15, 2010 1:58 a.m.

For the AC:B it is not Juno in is Minerva. Juno is Roman for Hera (Zeus' wife) and Minerva is Roman for Athena (Goddess of battle).
  • Mamudo - December 15, 2010 1:48 a.m.

Oh you guys were serious...
  • chunkypuffscereal - December 15, 2010 1:34 a.m.

TFUII had a prettt terrible ending in my opinion, I mean really, I fail to see how a Dark Lord of the Sith could just be pathetically captured and restrained like that.
  • ChiChiRocket - December 15, 2010 1:33 a.m.

God! Why did I open this article?!
  • Rubberducky - December 15, 2010 1:24 a.m.

Dang it! Why didn't you put a spoiler warning up there!?
  • Phillo - December 15, 2010 1:09 a.m.

@TruckThunders you know basically what's going to happen in nearly every war game, yet you play it for the experience of how it happens. I suppose Reach was the same "feature". Anywho, lol at the sonic one.
  • Yeager1122 - December 15, 2010 1:09 a.m.

Dont think i ever would have seen mario coming a star steals his hat damn thanks for spoiling it.
  • TruckThunders - December 15, 2010 12:57 a.m.

Charlie giving Reach an 8 is the only real thing to spoil for Halo: Reach. You knew going in to the game that Reach falls and only Spartan 117 survives. Great feature.
  • StrayGator - December 15, 2010 12:55 a.m.

"Good guys win, bad guys lose" isn't really a spoiler now, right?
  • Corsair89 - December 15, 2010 12:46 a.m.

The Reach spoiler made me laugh. Oh, and you guys have no idea how much the Mass Effect 2 spoiler pissed me off when I first saw it.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - December 15, 2010 12:44 a.m.

Naughty defeats the aliens, and the other bears finally accept him and make him a cake, except Daddles, who shoves the cake in Naughty's face. Naughty is sad, then kills all the bears. For some reason, this made me lol hard. XD