• codystovall - January 19, 2012 8:02 p.m.

Ill be playing the leon version as much as possible and on that note, the point we're leon is on the tracks of the train/monorail thing, have I seen that before? I approve of mammoth and dinosaur zombies. And maybe that guy is Hunk, being a bioweapon would explain why he always survives and I guess he'll play like infamous.
  • codystovall - January 19, 2012 8:05 p.m.

Also I hope my favorite character(the attache case) returns and they fixed the stupid item/partner thing from 5. Also make partners ai not so useless.
  • BladedFalcon - January 19, 2012 8:20 p.m.

I have the feeling they won't really give you an option to choose who to play, or how long to play as that person. To me, it seems like they will change from one character's story to the other in a way that feel separated at first, but will eventually make them become intertwined with each other. Also... my gut tells me that this might mean the death of at LEAST one of the three protagonists... (Personally, I'm hoping it will be Chris >>)
  • GhostbustTyler - January 19, 2012 6:51 p.m.

Also, there's a moment where Leon dives head first and then quickly turns around as he's sliding to shoot behind him. Overall it's what I wanted to see for a 6th installment and I couldn't be more stoked for it.
  • Zeos - January 19, 2012 6:49 p.m.

Oh sweet jesus yes!
  • Foetoid - January 19, 2012 6:21 p.m.

So about that WiiU release hey? Seriously it would be stupid of Capcom to not launch this with the WiiU. Make it a launch title, the best-looking of the 3 console versions of RE6, Wiimote/nunchuck controls OR Wii-Pad controls, on a brand new console with a limited library, it would sell like crazy. I'm only getting this game with a Wii-U. Take it or leave it Capcom.
  • BladedFalcon - January 19, 2012 7:15 p.m.

What if they leave it? will you cry? will you rage? will they care at all? I know the answer of one of those questions for sure...
  • Foetoid - January 19, 2012 9:46 p.m.

Or i just simply won't buy it? Lol. I dont care enough to have to go out and buy a 360 or Ps3 for it. I might put it in the "maybe later" pile when its $5 on Steam and grab it there. I'm just saying it would sell very well as a launch title for the WiiU or at least close to launch, really push the console-graphics envelope to further than its ever been, and i know by reading several websites, forums and blogs that there are a lot of people who would buy this as a WiiU game.
  • mike-stutler - January 19, 2012 6:15 p.m.

Thats just bald leon
  • obviouslyadouche - January 19, 2012 6:07 p.m.

Chris is barley recognizable without his hulking muscles
  • nintendo365 - January 19, 2012 8:04 p.m.

What, hes still pretty built though, could teach Leon a thing or two about the gym.
  • andres_frozen - January 19, 2012 6:04 p.m.

uhm... it's like the movies but in games :/
  • ToThe9thPower - January 19, 2012 6 p.m.

i like turtles
  • AMayer - January 19, 2012 9:24 p.m.

"Alright, you're a great zombie."