We Recommend

• Conman93 - August 3, 2009 12:13 p.m.

I knew straight away resi would be in this
  • SaulFidgeonGuy - August 2, 2009 12:09 p.m.

what about FF VII Crisis Core? at the start, you go on a mission to find Genesis and some other Soldiers instead, Genesis turns out to have gone evil, your friend Sephiroth runs off to join him(and we all know how that works out), and Angeal is thinking of doing the same
  • Ricky1794 - August 2, 2009 10:29 a.m.

HAHAHAHAHA I like the Far cry 2 one i remember that the first time around i helped my merc buddies and i hid behind the bar counter for like ten minutes and then died when i coughed and actually pressed the B button, stood up and got shot.....and died soon after.........Anywhere 100KM in that general direction,I wanted to tell the mercs the same thing
  • yoreAtowel - July 31, 2009 5:23 p.m.

"Don’t be fooled kids, old Albert is worse than Hitler, Mussolini and Stalin combined." ! -------------> O_o
  • jar-head - July 31, 2009 5:06 p.m.

lmfao STARS
  • Red - July 31, 2009 4:50 p.m.

I think it was my sixth play through before I finally figured out it was actually Snake killing the Darpa Chief and the Arms Tech President. I was like ten at the time, and even today that game is still confusing as shit to me.
  • MarchIntoTheSea - July 31, 2009 4:46 a.m.

@ Boxmeitzer there is a warning in the beggining
  • Billiam101 - July 30, 2009 11:16 p.m.

what the f*** gr Einstein is my hero and for one after he made the bomb he said "what have i done i have destroyed the human race" (he was sorry)
  • dweller - July 30, 2009 10:58 p.m.

I had forgotten the end to Earthworm Jim. Thanks!
  • FETALJUICE - July 30, 2009 8:26 p.m.

Earthworm Jim's ending made me laugh
  • sixboxes - July 30, 2009 7:48 p.m.

"500 pounds of unprocessed beef". my new favourite way to say cow.
  • Cyberninja - July 30, 2009 7:40 p.m.

ok thanks for telling me what to if i am ever am in a game
  • crumbdunky - July 30, 2009 7:09 p.m.

The Far Cry 2 one was so obviously going to go tits up that I actually chose to let them die anyway-which is rare for me(saving the kids that is). Dino Crisis is the one that I have stuck most in my mind. After that any game where you look for key cards AT ALL is auto failed in my book. Having said that if Capcom want to get round me(after RUINING RE5 so badly)a new Dino Crisis would be a great place to start.
  • JosefRaikov - July 30, 2009 4:56 p.m.

@ nadrewod999: Actually the SAS (Special Air Service) existed before the marines so it would actually be that the Marines are the American "form" of the SAS. "He Who Dares, Wins."
  • silvereye - July 30, 2009 4:31 p.m.

What about half life? You try and save the facility but in the end it gets nuked. Gordon never saves anyone, all the charachters who DID survive had to do it there own way, with very little help from Gprdon atall!!!!
  • Terro - July 30, 2009 3:27 p.m.

I tried to save the African Villagers, but then I got all confused and wondered off, forgetting all about them. Captcha: Summon Indian XD
  • Wizrai - July 30, 2009 3:23 p.m.

Eww at FOXDIE bandana.
  • Corsair89 - July 30, 2009 2:43 p.m.

I hate rescue missions because you usually have to escort them out of whatever they needed rescue from.
  • norid - July 30, 2009 2:36 p.m.

i figuerded Snake would be on here
  • DarkMatter032 - July 30, 2009 2:27 p.m.

EarthWorm Jim!!! FTW!!! Reminds me of the stage "For Pete's Sake", where you try to save the poor mutt's ass...