• loonyman978 - July 19, 2010 5:24 p.m.

did anyone else read the title as "6 game heroes who HAVE massive dicks"?? No? Just me dreaming again
  • Gameguy94 - July 19, 2010 4:56 p.m.

How come Kratos and Marcus Fenix don't make the list? they're both complete assholes too. And the Nathan drake one kinda' does yet kinda' doesn't make much sense. Those pirates and mercenaries had it coming! By the way you don't kill anyone in the Turkish museum.
  • burdmayn - July 19, 2010 4:15 p.m.

I agree with earlier an earlier comment. Nathan Drake doesn't kill anyone in the Turkish Museum, he just tranqs. Though he's still a dick for killing thousands in the rest of the game
  • Tenfey - July 19, 2010 4:04 p.m.

I want a new Tomb Raider where you play as a tiger, and you just get to kill Lara Croft over and over.
  • KnightDehumidifier - July 19, 2010 3:29 p.m.

One thing about Alec Mason, you forgot this little gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUBI-YVRY8 Spaaaaace Asshoooooooole! Smashing through a bridge!
  • Defguru7777 - July 19, 2010 3:21 p.m.

I'm surprised you picked Price from Modern Warfare 2 instead of Joseph Allen. Or was the whole "No Russian" scenario too easy?
  • bamb0o-stick - July 19, 2010 3:16 p.m.

Yeah seriously, *SPOILER* Kratos practically destroyed the Earth in GoW3. Okay, so we can all say his anger stemmed from the death of his family -- but how can wiping out civilization be justified? He must've killed tons of families with children after that Mt. Olympus bullshit.
  • OriginalJonty - July 19, 2010 2:59 p.m.

What about Cole from InFamous. You can turn him into a right dick.
  • denyeverything - July 19, 2010 2:52 p.m.

KRATOS.
  • Ded - July 19, 2010 2:42 p.m.

No Alex Mercer? :D
  • LordRevan111 - July 19, 2010 2:32 p.m.

Big one you missed http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/mass-effect/videos/g-2005138888000000020740
  • ayoyo227 - July 19, 2010 2:03 p.m.

Why was Kratos not mentioned? I mean I know an argument could be made, but he does the gods and such. You could say he's just pissed about his wife and kids and he wants revenge, but he did kill Ares. I don't know I'm just surprised he didn't even get mentioned but thats just me.
  • Ultimadrago - July 19, 2010 1:41 p.m.

Lara is just about to..errr... ADOPT THEM! That's it!
  • nadrewod999 - July 19, 2010 1:30 p.m.

Why did you guys have to use the background from a promo pic for Crackdown 2 with a pic of the Agent from Crackdown 1? Couldn't you have just started a new game, then took a screen cap from one of the rooftops, looking at the dozens of orbs in the distance?
  • EnragedTortoise1 - July 19, 2010 1 p.m.

Nathan Drake didn't kill anybody in the museum! He actually encouraged Flynn to go nonlethal... except for "there's a guy above you, there's a guy below you". hehe. Also, remember when Lazarebitch said "How many man have you killed, Drake?" Just today?" I replied with "Well, they were shooting at me... -_-
  • Hayseyboy - July 19, 2010 12:16 p.m.

Captain price is a legend, how could you say no the moustache! :')
  • ColonelKc - July 19, 2010 11:54 a.m.

I would like to adopt a pizza!
  • Gorillaman23 - July 19, 2010 11:53 a.m.

Guys, KIRBY. Yes, I am talking about Nintendo's fluffy pink ball of cute and sweet. Just look at how cute the enemies in the games are! Every level of Squeak Squad I felt guilty for murdering innocent fluffy animals.
  • Psylockerules - July 19, 2010 11:17 a.m.

loving laras address :P
  • wurrble182 - July 19, 2010 11:13 a.m.

i think ezio auditoire (or however the hell) kills an awful lot of guards by stabbing them horrifyingly in the neck ... they can't all have been evil can they? some of them were just kind of stood there, innocently guarding a bank =S