• StrayGator - June 12, 2013 3:01 p.m.

Many comments in facebook along the lines of "3rd world countries don't have money, broadband or electricity, and they're oo busy playing soccer in the dirt or running from lions anyway". good going, developed world.
  • LoboMau - June 12, 2013 3:29 p.m.

Look, the average american doesn't know much about his own country, let alone understand how the world beyond US is organized. 21 countries is (really) far from being the number of countries that are considered developed. Plus, Brazil is on that list, and you know what? It is a developing country and so is Mexico, yet these two are on that list. It's all about income.
  • bebl09 - June 12, 2013 2:47 p.m.

This is beyond a joke, it's absolutely pathetic. Launching in 21 countries? Seriously? Do Microsoft really expect to be able to win the next generation with this epic piece of shit?
  • LoboMau - June 12, 2013 2:40 p.m.

Good. Another reason not to buy a Xbox One. When you think the list is over, they find a way to add even more. Keep them coming.
  • StrayGator - June 12, 2013 2:25 p.m.

So... Europe = western Europe + Russia Central/South America = Brazil Asia + Africa - do they even have electricity there? this is so getting cracked day 1.
  • beroin - June 12, 2013 2:13 p.m.

Does this mean if I buy a Canadian game, on a Canadian Xbox One, and I move to Japan, I can no longer play my games? And if I do, will I have to buy a new Xbox One to play the games from that region? Hey Microsoft. People move to other countries. They don't want to buy a New Xbox One, or the regionalized game, every time they do. Not to mention all the people in countries who live in the countries that won't have Xbox One working at launch
  • KnowYourPokemon - June 12, 2013 2:08 p.m.

Microsoft... stop. Just. Stop.
  • mafyooz - June 12, 2013 1:56 p.m.

No wonder they've ramped the price up if it's only launching in 21 countries!! Still, one of those countries is USA and Microsoft knows that everyone there will buy their system rather than PS4 because USA right?....
  • bryan-duane - June 12, 2013 2:24 p.m.

I know I wont be buying the XCrap One, Microsoft told us consumers to fuck off with this abomination of a system.