• Chinuky - August 15, 2012 12:25 p.m.

Battle Arena Toshiden.....hell yeah!!!
  • Flashinthepan - September 11, 2012 9:24 p.m.

Had it for Gameboy, was a freaking great handheld fighter. Where the hell did I put my Gameboy...
  • kamran-malik - August 15, 2012 7:38 a.m.

Capcom vs SNK 2 HD remix please...this is a must followed by Capcom vs SNK 3 and SNK vs Capcom 2.
  • petran79 - August 15, 2012 1:35 a.m.

Cybergladiators
  • Shwa - August 14, 2012 11 p.m.

Regarding Chaos Breaker/Dark Awake, what do you mean by "unlock the region"? The game's region-free, unless you mean "bring it out of the JP PSN store and into all the others", which would require Recom's attention. And we don't have Recom's attention. ;_; But really though that game needs better netcode. When my own coast stutters on fiber optic, yeesh.
  • JodinWindMaster - August 14, 2012 10:56 p.m.

My number one pick has got to be Evil Zone for PS1. I've never played a more balanced fighting game, and it's a crime that it was so ignored. Not to mention the cinematic combat makes me feel like I'm in an anime (albeit one with a pretty weak premise). On a side note, Bloody Roar has my vote, and my money if they do a remake.
  • TypoFairy - August 14, 2012 1:26 p.m.

Hmm I'd love someone to remake killer Instinct to this day i still kakakacombo breaker randomly in conversations :o
  • antiAntag0nist - August 13, 2012 8 a.m.

I would love to see Plasma Sword as an HD remake. Also, it is absolutlely criminal that CvS 2 hasn't been re-released yet.
  • wheresmymonkey - August 13, 2012 2:17 a.m.

Eternal Champions, Brutal Paws of Fury, Primal Rage, Killer Instinct - i know its not obscure but it needs a remake/sequel. Any of these getting a sequel or remake would be phenominal.
  • sandplasma - August 11, 2012 10:56 p.m.

Cap vs SNK : Millionaire Fighting, such an AWESOME game. One of my favorite to this day. I still keep a Dreamcast around just so I can play a few of these games.
  • Fenghoang - August 9, 2012 9:47 p.m.

Wait... how on earth is CvS2 obscure? It was pretty damn popular back then (it was featured at EVO for like 7 years straight...). Sure it never gained cult-status like MvC2 did, but it was for damn sure popular for both the console (it was on all FOUR console systems) and arcade editions (well as popular as arcade games get for the time it was released in) And like you guys said, a lot of the current Pro gamers (i.e. Daigo, Mago, JWong, etc) played it.
  • robotdickens - August 9, 2012 9:39 p.m.

Power Stone? Why do people keep forgetting that awesome game. They gave the option of full 3D fighting and throwable objects. How is that not cool?
  • Groocifer - August 9, 2012 12:16 p.m.

Does anyone remember a Sega arcade game called Dark Edge? It was pseudo 3D (a bit like the SNES's mode 7) with sprite based characters and predated Virtua Fighter. I played it a load when my local arcade got it in, but then they got rid of it and I never saw it anywhere again. Perhaps I dreamed it!
  • CrashmanX - August 9, 2012 11:10 a.m.

Hasn't been mentioned yet but War of the Monsters is avalible on PSN for download! Now I know that's not an HD remake, but if it sells well enough we might get a download only sequel!
  • VelcroCowboy - August 9, 2012 10:29 a.m.

Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension
  • jamie5lpm - August 9, 2012 7 a.m.

Ballz from the sega mega drive!!!
  • j0nny_5 - August 9, 2012 6:30 a.m.

Eternal Champions Bloody Roar and... Brutal: Paws of Fury In that order.
  • tehtimeisnow - August 9, 2012 3:34 a.m.

stret fight x takkan
  • rongunz - August 9, 2012 2:49 a.m.

TOTALLY agree with darkstalkers 3. BEST game of the series. But ALSO -- Street Fighter Alpha 3. In my opinion, SFA3 holds its own over every 2D Street Fighter game made, ESPECIALLY having ALL Alpha AND classic SF characters! Let's also not forget World Tour mode.
  • Tariq-wahab - August 9, 2012 2:07 a.m.

Killer Instinct for GOD's sake !!