• Yeager1122 - January 21, 2010 10:51 p.m.

YES! ill never die again.
  • RedOutlive10 - January 21, 2010 11:12 p.m.

In STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl, I remember how every time I had to explore some underground lab or any abandoned place I was going to get in deep trouble sooner or later.
  • GameManiac - January 21, 2010 11:25 p.m.

Oh man... This one gave me so many laughs. I couldn't stop laughing at the pics with Link and Sonic. I can agree with most of these ways. Silence, staircases, closed doors, mazes, they're all part of villany.
  • nik41507 - January 21, 2010 11:58 p.m.

I keeeeeel you
  • garPOW - January 22, 2010 12:31 a.m.

I've called the creepy music and sudden appearance of save spots/health ALWAYS equals imminent boss battle. Glad someone else is on the same page!
  • robotechandnarutosucks - January 22, 2010 12:47 a.m.

heh. Sonic got what he deserved. and lol at Ronald.
  • Cyberninja - January 22, 2010 1:06 a.m.

if i was link i would have taken out my sword in fight to the death in the temple
  • WrathLord03 - January 22, 2010 1:43 a.m.

So, are you guys suggesting Mario should stop trusting Luigi? Or Baby Mario...he can't trust his past self? Whoa, Mario's a lot deeper than I first thought. And last time I checked, none of the labrynth of vents in BAA had enemies, so thats part of the 6.6% that don;t contain monsters. And if there's a game that contains all of these in the same spot, you better expect some giant evil monster bug spirit dinosaur thats a semi naked ninja chick...
  • gopikmin - January 22, 2010 1:50 a.m.

the stairs thing isn't completely true. *spoiler* Near the end ofUncharted 2, you climb a bunch of stairs and the girl with blond hair almost dies.
  • gamedip - January 22, 2010 2:09 a.m.

The psycho shower scream how horrifying
  • linkganon - January 22, 2010 3:16 a.m.

16.you are knocked unconscious and are strapped on a table and an antagonist has access to a switch that will send electricity through your body. 17. all your weapons are gone, and you are forced to sneak through a long hall naked. 18. you swim in unknown water not knowing of the danger approaching you from behind (the croc) 19. no enemies are around you
  • StrayGator - January 22, 2010 5:57 a.m.

Doctors should be exempt from the facial hair rule. gordon freman and eli vance are probably the 2 people i'd like to have on my side during a zombie apocalypse / bar fight. That's even before mentioning Dr. Light. oh, c'mon.
  • rxb - January 22, 2010 1:24 p.m.

Good read, all soo true. Personally I hate the self locking doors most.
  • Oddeh7 - January 22, 2010 3:15 p.m.

So librarians can now kill genetically enhanced hedgehogs with a finger and their mind? Oh god no. Plus, Issac Clarke VS Ronald McDonald = BEST DEATHMATCH EVAR
  • Conman93 - January 22, 2010 4:19 p.m.

Lol im playing chrono trigger now, and there is always a conveniently placed save point out of nowhere. Same in mario and luigi 3 Lol at the zelda ones.Sooo true
  • FreekinIdiot - January 22, 2010 4:49 p.m.

God I love the one with psycho Ronald McDonald, he turely is a deeply malevolent creature of satan but man does he do good burgers :)
  • jackthemenace - January 22, 2010 6:39 p.m.

i love these articles :D you guys are an inspiration to gamers everywhere. i will never look at a pile of leaves the same way again ¬.¬
  • Xeacons - January 22, 2010 7:24 p.m.

I can't believe you guys got so much against facial hair. How bout all our favorite heroes? Mario, Gordon Freeman? L4D's Bill? Need I continue? Guys you can trust!
  • kratos2144 - January 22, 2010 11:32 p.m.

On the last quote i think you meant to say "They ain't got anything.." And you guys said. "They ain't go anything.."
  • RaIdEn - January 23, 2010 5:19 a.m.

forget uroboros, zombies, aliens, sociopathic killers and demons, if i find out ronald mcdonalds loose in a building with me, im turning off the game and snapping the disk. creepy ass clown bastard