Topics

Capcom

• infernox - August 4, 2010 9:09 a.m.

never heard of sodom before.
  • SwampRock - August 4, 2010 5:48 a.m.

I see, GR, you think that making an evil character is just some cop out? I don't think so, it can be but for story line I think it's all good as long as they don't make evil versions of minor characters like evil dan or something.
  • 5DollarFootlong - August 4, 2010 4:56 a.m.

it makes me happy whenever mr. grimm talks about fighting games.
  • 510BrotherPanda - August 4, 2010 4:56 a.m.

Zangief is my favorite only because he's so stubbornly clinging to Communist Russia. And because he puts people's heads near his crotch. I don't get it!
  • shyfonzie - August 4, 2010 4:30 a.m.

Roger Jr'smending was way funnier then it should have been.
  • Seyu - August 4, 2010 3:50 a.m.

Gon is overpowered as shit, he was banned in the local arcades, even.
  • R3DRUN - August 4, 2010 2:40 a.m.

Yes to all of the mentioned match-ups on the list. Evil Ryu is a must.
  • MrSuitMan - August 4, 2010 2:34 a.m.

Gon was the shit. No questions.
  • Psylockerules - August 4, 2010 2:15 a.m.

god i do love Skullomania. surely Capcom has enough cash to buy him off the Akira people?
  • Psylockerules - August 4, 2010 2:12 a.m.

hows about the 2 UK blonde ladies Cammy vs Nina and the native american fight for the land Julia/Michelle vs T.hawk? oh and Rose and Zafina? bruce irvin vs Adon? Elena vs Christie?
  • AdebisiTheRapeasaurusRex - August 4, 2010 1:48 a.m.

Marduk vs. Balrog would be a good one, both former champions of their respective sports, Marduk is MMA champion banned from the sport for being too brutal, he ends up beating Armor King o death in a bar fight. Balrog's a boxing champion also banned for being to brutal for his sport, in turn killing someone in the ring.
  • g4m3rk1dd - August 4, 2010 1:38 a.m.

am i the only one who read this a realized that they reused the post on Evil Ryu vs. Devil Jin for Akuma vs. Devil kazuya? awesome article and ill be waiting to do these myself
  • sgloomy - August 4, 2010 1:14 a.m.

gon and Dr. B were a pain in the ass to fight. i know they were joke characters kinda but the fact that they were so low most hits went over their head made the them really frustrating to fight.
  • listerinemarine - August 4, 2010 1:14 a.m.

I GOT THE KID N PLAY JOKE AND I'M ONLY 16, SO SHADDUP.
  • WaffleLeech - August 4, 2010 1 a.m.

I gotta say, Yoshimitsu vs. M. Bison would be pretty intense to watch. A lot of teleporting punches and kicks. Though Sodom's crazy fighting style is pretty cool as well.,
  • xDxP - August 4, 2010 12:45 a.m.

Great Article, I miss Gon and Dr. B
  • oufour - August 4, 2010 12:18 a.m.

that's what skullomania looks like? oh man I've got a new favorite character.
  • Vagrant - August 4, 2010 12:10 a.m.

I liked this piece. I have nothing else of substance to say.
  • secretsearcher - August 4, 2010 12:10 a.m.

Hahahahaha I love the repeated description. Way to drive home the point :)
  • lovinmyps3 - August 4, 2010 midnight

So similar, can't wait to see how this game turns out!