• BigBossOSE - April 25, 2009 4:33 a.m.

@Russianred90 You're not sorry you sob
  • mman36 - April 25, 2009 3:29 a.m.

Don't you mean SILICONE Knights instead of DIGITAL? XD Great article though ^^
  • Life - April 25, 2009 2:03 a.m.

AS soon as I swa the title, Duke Nukem instantaneously popper into my head. Others: -Star Wars Battlefront III -Kriby Wii -DK64 sequel (PLEASE!) -Beetle Adventure Racing sequel (ok, I can dream) -Half Life 3 -Metroid Dread
  • darklink123 - April 25, 2009 1:58 a.m.

What about TimeSplitters 4 and SWBF 3?
  • Dplunder - April 25, 2009 1:07 a.m.

First nice article GR you dudes and dudets do great work Anyway project H.A.M.M.E.R locks like a decent game why don't those people stop something like hello kitty or dora
  • RedOutlive10 - April 24, 2009 11:55 p.m.

What about Little Big adventure 3: Genesis of the Stellar entity (that was the name if I'm not wrong)? The game has been in the limbo forever, not to mention magicball network is a community site for the 15 years old game series, it's pretty surprising to see people still attached to games that old. I'd buy a new LBA game in a heartbeat, as long as it's developed by Frédérick Raynal and crew. Come on GamesRadar.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - April 24, 2009 11:11 p.m.

1. Duke Nukem Forever. I didn't include Duke Nukem because I'm tired of talking about Duke Nukem Forever. 2. Half-Life 3. I'd rather wait until after Half-Life 2: Episode 3 is out before getting into that one. I think we will see it - new Half-Life games are how Valve shows off its tech, and you can bet they're working on an upgrade to the Source engine. They could surprise us all with a new IP... maybe, but it seems unlikely with the way they expanded on the Half-Life universe with Portal. Surely we'll see Portal 2.
  • garnsr - April 24, 2009 10:34 p.m.

Hey, a Doctor Who reference from an American, not a Brit! So very sad, no more Shenmue. I'll keep hoping for the rest of my life, though.
  • nyef - April 24, 2009 9:59 p.m.

i always wanted to see another oddworld... and kid icarus. what about duke nukem? any news on that? all i saw was a few pics and that teaser trailer CAPTCHA: practical mulches...hahaha
  • erreip199 - April 24, 2009 9:30 p.m.

aww come on i need prey 2 and viewtiful joe dont die on us guys D:
  • Unoriginal - April 24, 2009 9:20 p.m.

Im still going to keep rooting for another Viewtiful Joe.
  • michaelmcc827 - April 24, 2009 9:15 p.m.

No Battlefront III...? Sigh... Recaptcha: Country Villainy