• super-saint - March 27, 2009 5:05 a.m.

you cant hate on mass effect, at least its levle up perks actualy did something, like save wrex
  • Mavarious - March 27, 2009 4:42 a.m.

Maplestory sucks
  • Jurnigan - March 27, 2009 4:28 a.m.

No one mentioned the haunted mansion that seems to be in every game.
  • Jorw - March 27, 2009 4:07 a.m.

I agree, but why is Tingle on there? Zelda is definitely not an RPG.
  • Sonneilon - March 27, 2009 1:53 a.m.

I like turn-based cuz it means I can get up and go to the bathroom, order food or get another beer while the rest of the party beats on the enemy for a few slow seconds.
  • octagons - March 27, 2009 12:36 a.m.

i like rpg not jrpgs seriously those games have to many lady boys and girls with the face of a six year old and size dd tits.
  • JohnnyMaverik - March 27, 2009 12:30 a.m.

Luck makes crafting easier, for example in morrowind for alchamy and enchanting if you had high luck you were more likely to be sucessful in your potion making and enchanting. Still... I never actually bothered to boost it up. I love RPG's... but I have to agree alot of those things you pointed out are the things that get my goat about them, so good vid.
  • Hobojedi - March 27, 2009 12:25 a.m.

Heheh.. even Runescape got a bit o' hate.
  • Dill - March 27, 2009 12:04 a.m.

I love the one about luck. Luck never, ever helps with anything. In any game. Lol.
  • Karnageous - March 26, 2009 11:57 p.m.

personally I like rpgs, but some of the stuff is annoying, mainly the combat system. Not because it makes it harder, but because it takes forever. I guess it gives the player a better chance at killing the person they are fighting if you think about it because that way you normally die slower. You guys can knock on RPGS all you want and some I agree completely on, but there are certain classics that I cannot say anything bad about: FINAL FANTASY VII, Chrono Cross, Suikoden 1 and 2, Quest 64, Banjo Kazooie, Goemon (64?), Dark Cloud, and Oblivion.
  • Tasty_Pasta - March 26, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Lol @ all the grinding And where's the list of everything in the video...again!
  • jamminontha1n2 - March 26, 2009 9:03 p.m.

grinding was listed not once not twice but three times. hilarious recaptcha: letting him oh man that sounds dirty
  • charley235 - March 26, 2009 8:51 p.m.

i love rpgs but lol that video was way more entertaining than the shooter one, the tidus cosplay was hialrious, dude honestly the guys who write this are cool props to them
  • GoldenMe - March 26, 2009 7:49 p.m.

#51- Tidus Cosplay AAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHH!!! #90/91-Aerith dies (nooooooooo) Aerith dies w/ ribbon (WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH) I can't believe the week is almost over. =(
  • noobmasteroftehworld - March 26, 2009 7:45 p.m.

LEROOOYYY JENKIINNS!!! great stuff GR
  • JoeMasturbaby - March 26, 2009 7:45 p.m.

Luck = nothing hahaha
  • LionheartAce - March 26, 2009 7:36 p.m.

LOL, loot and lute whore. The music makes this funnier.
  • Kerfluffle - March 26, 2009 7:25 p.m.

lol I loves the week o' hate. One small problem, in the "Sleep to Level Up" reason, that was a screen of Fallout 3, NOT The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. But yeah, Jesus there were a lot of annoyances with Oblivion in this video, but yup it's all in the spirit of HATE.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 26, 2009 7:08 p.m.

I too hate RPGS. except for Pokemon and Chrono Trigger. Nice vid guys. Oh yeah, FIRST.