• NelosAngelos - March 26, 2009 9:41 p.m.

FUCKING BLITZBALL!!!!!! Yes, no matter if it is the best game 5/5 from every source on the planet, there will still be something I don't like in RPGs, and I enjoy RPGs. JRPGs I simply don't touch.
  • Grenade - March 26, 2009 9:26 p.m.

RPG's are the worst games ever. Seriously, that video was too true.
  • devinejoh - March 26, 2009 8:53 p.m.

lolz, you ran out of ideas for the last 5
  • ajcull - March 26, 2009 8:29 p.m.

week of hate is almost over... waaaaahhhh nice job this week guys
  • ShinyMcShine - March 26, 2009 7:24 p.m.

Yeah 100 reasons why RPG's are complete balls...nice vid.
  • RebornKusabi - March 26, 2009 7:15 p.m.

Hahaha "Fucking Blitzball"! I agree, stupid minigames...
  • Hellwilder - May 24, 2009 3:31 p.m.

But bikini armors are great! Oh, and about RPGs, I hate' em all
  • somerandomchap - April 1, 2009 2:05 a.m.

i hate to love them, they never end. 60+ hours in, you have finished the game, you can now play the game using a rabbit instead of a sword!!!!.... ok then
  • NullG7 - March 31, 2009 9:11 p.m.

Now I agree RPGs are alittle played out they should stop making them for 3 years and mabey after that they can think of somthing, oh I dont know, ORIGANAL
  • dereq - March 29, 2009 8:08 p.m.

I hate the mind-numbing repetition of leveling up. And the fact that RPGs require none of the traditional video game skills(twitch reflexes, hand-eye coordination). And people rip on casual games? The only skills most RPGs require is patience and tons of free time. And lack of a sex life. (OUCH! jk :D)
  • noobeater - March 29, 2009 5:07 p.m.

ok ok fair enuf those are allproblems but maplestory..that is one good free mmorpg and yes there have been ones iv payed for but its still good ok but yes another awesome kick ass video
  • RedOutlive10 - March 28, 2009 4:24 a.m.

I found Zelda references funny. I mean, Zelda is far more action adventure than RPG. Barely any RPG element in it to be honest.
  • teasel - March 27, 2009 11:01 p.m.

please i must know... does the awesome banjo music has an actual name or is it something done just for the week of hate?
  • mman36 - March 27, 2009 8:48 p.m.

XD excellent vid. Blitzball was crap.
  • HungryBeaver - March 27, 2009 8:31 p.m.

I really like RPG's andf most of these are true. But what do you mean by grinding? I've never heard that term before.
  • NanoElite666 - March 27, 2009 7:27 p.m.

Ha ha, Blitzball... Single-handedly killed off all interest I once had in playing FFX.
  • bmrskate - March 27, 2009 12:43 p.m.

Before I was blind, but now I see.....being a notorious RPG glutton myself I appreciate that someone else shares my disdain for some of the utterly cliche shenanigans that admittedly snake me into buying the "Next Big Fantastical Japanese/J.R.R. Tolkien Mind Orgasm". I don't exactly know why, but watching the geek in the robe shoot a teeny Roman Candle while feebly shouting, "Magiiiic Misslllle!" was madly hysterical to me. This whole Week of Hate was just as great as last year's.
  • JohnnyMaverik - March 27, 2009 7:16 a.m.

*who compares everything to Morrowind.
  • JohnnyMaverik - March 27, 2009 7:14 a.m.

"you cant hate on mass effect, at least its levle up perks actualy did something, like save wrex" True but they could have had a bit more in the way of content, main quest isn't quite big enough in my opinion and there arent any long side quests to follow... still, gives you great replayability value and I supose it's slight linearity and emphasis on combat will appeal to the FPS action junkies, while it's got enough content to satisfy sandbox gamers like me to compares everything to Morrowind in terms of size... and everything fails.
  • Labbear - March 27, 2009 6:47 a.m.

i agree with most of it but the comment about tolken was WAY out of line