• NikeShot08 - April 1, 2009 10:47 p.m.

Love the part about the PC snobs. Loved the wii part too because ya know... the wii sucks. Good article in general
  • crossed23 - April 1, 2009 3:08 a.m.

Nintendo = Biggest sellout in Gaming History Sorry guys I love Motorstorm Pacific Rift, but great article, agree with everything else and you guys suck, I hate You.
  • somerandomchap - April 1, 2009 3:05 a.m.

SPIRIT TRACKS!!! NOOOOOO!!! MAKE A GOOD ZELDA GAME FOR THE WII YOU STUPID PEOPLE
  • gmilf71 - April 1, 2009 1:19 a.m.

Dude im a ps3 owner and I agree with everything that article said. updates take too godam long. sixaxis sux. load times are bad. and, yes , its true, sony has no fucking integrity. im ashamed of them cuz that. ps home sux. oh by the way, LOL to the ps3 gamecube comarison. "oh yah, we just went there!" Great article 5 stars. week of hate articles are always the best. by the way, I hate stufffffff!!!!!!!!!
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - March 31, 2009 6:58 p.m.

@drgnrbrn: I don't know if I'd go that far - PS3 owners get a GTA IV that, by itself, is just as functional as the 360 version. Rockstar wasn't even planning to make DLC for it until MS paid them to; it wasn't just an exclusivity deal, it was MS commissioning new content. I think that's an important distinction to make, and it's not as if the deal wasn't common knowledge months before the game even came out.
  • Coolbeans69 - March 31, 2009 5:41 a.m.

Wow a lot of people have been doing console wars trying to claim that their consold (the ps3 or xbox 360) is better. Jesus it's really getting annoying when almost every video game forum has this
  • Turkeykilla7 - March 30, 2009 8:28 p.m.

WHY IS LINK DRIVING A TRAIN!!!!!!!. Iv never seen that before >< Grrrrrr. Dosent anyone remember the good old days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6HY6hIiAWc
  • pogo - March 30, 2009 8:17 p.m.

most of the comments are a good fact
  • shadowdude - March 30, 2009 7:04 p.m.

for the mmos... what about runescape ?
  • drgnrbrn316 - March 30, 2009 1:20 p.m.

@Cernunnos MS buying exclusives or dipping their hands into formerly exclusive games isn't necessarily good. Look at GTA4 (not the DLC, but the original game). A lot of the personality from GTA:SA had to be stripped from GTA4 just to make it fit onto a 360 disc. In essence, the game took a step backwards just to accomodate an inferior storage medium. While it was great for XBox fans, it was bad for GTA fans because you got less of a game. As far as who is really evil in the exclusive DLC department, its more in the hands of the developers than the console makers. Rockstar basically gave a middle finger to any GTA fans who bought the game on PS3 by agreeing to sell Lost & Damned for 360 exclusively. Basically, from a business perspective, you go where the money is, and if MS wants to shell out a fortune to screw the Sony fans, that's cool, especially if it works, but the developers who jump at the chance, they just remind us that the customer is not #1.
  • LionheartAce - March 30, 2009 11:50 a.m.

Trophy support is mandatory now. I think you guys know that. Silly. Other points, hilarious. Still love my PS3/Wii combo.
  • Cernunnos - March 30, 2009 7:01 a.m.

the built-in wireless in ps3 is crap. with my wireless adapter for the 360 i get roughly 75% signal strength, with the ps3 its 50. there are just as many assholes on PSN, only difference is that there it seems to be more in the elitism and snobbery direction. its good that MS buys exclusives, how the hell is it bad? captcha: broken dell. take that, pc gamers!!!
  • Spybreak8 - March 30, 2009 5:20 a.m.

An interesting Wii HD related breakthrough! http://www.joystiq.com/2009/03/29/wii-emulator-boosts-visuals-to-720p-hd/ Wow that looks pretty sweet.
  • Spybreak8 - March 30, 2009 12:14 a.m.

Great article, I read all of the pages and they're really good points. "but here’s the good news: soon, you’ll be able to buy an add-on that adds the functionality you thought you were buying in the first place." That tooootally reminded me of my N64 with the "expansion pack" lol. Oddly enough I have a love hate relationship with all the consoles yet I only own the 360, DS and my PC. It may be illegal but I love that I bought the M3 card and have been listening to mp3s and watching videos on my DS for some time now. Screw you PSP haha! As for my PC, I hate to have to upgrade all the time and without a sufficient income I chose to use my 360 for the hardware intensive games anyways. Oddly enough I love to tinker in the innards of my PC though. As for my 360, I never bought the wireless adapter and I bought a 100 foot Ethernet cable with my roommate back in college for 8 bucks plus we split a bit of shipping! I hate that Microsoft's proprietary hard drive is so freakin expensive compared to the prices of most hard drives for the pc now. Heck an ext 1 tb hdd is 100 bucks now.
  • elchamber - March 29, 2009 10:20 p.m.

I'm surprise PC have that multi-player problem. I always thought that they were too stupid use PCs. HEY GAMESRADAR - Lets continue the hate. After this article, describe how each console ends. I can imagine Microsoft's new Xbox can fail after a month of fault consoles after launch. With 360, consumers aren't gonna take it any more. Sony loses after they forget to invest on games at all. Their continued promises that games are on the way frustrates their fans and jumps ship. Home 2 was the straw that broke PS3's back.
  • RedOutlive10 - March 29, 2009 10:16 p.m.

Looks like you guys forgot one of the worst aspects of PC gaming to me: rampant cheating. Take only FPS games, the amount of wallhacks, aimbots, speedhacks and so on is let down to say the least. Look on youtube and you'll find plenty of cheats for any PC game.
  • yonderTheGreat - March 29, 2009 8:50 p.m.

Still waiting for an explanation why everyone should pay an extra 100 bucks so that EVERY xbox360 can have built-in WiFi. I've never used it. Never needed it. In the 3.5 years I've had my 360, I've never said "My god, I wish I could pick this thing up, move it, and play somewhere else." I'm happy having "non-forced wifi" as one of the MANY reasons the PS3 costs a lot more
  • super-saint - March 29, 2009 6:15 p.m.

man... in the handheld section, the DS got it reitivly easy... but still got owend
  • RandyChimp - March 29, 2009 5:16 p.m.

also, I wonder where this dillusional idea has come from that the psn has a bad connection. Bad connection is caused by your own lousy internet. I bitch when I can't connect, but in reality, it's because I'm using a wireless router that is a floor below and is through a thick brick wall!
  • Mirage749 - March 29, 2009 4:47 p.m.

Just a note, all games being submitted to Sony for verification after January 1st, 2009 require Trophies.