• RonnyLive19881 - March 28, 2009 7:22 p.m.

You all are fags! I agreed with pretty much everything they said and I own everything they criticized. Comparing the PS3 to the GCN was brilliant because it is true! Only thing I didn't like was them bashing the new play control thing. I cant wait to play Prime 1&2 with the Wii remote(and is hoping for a Wind Waker one!) I also think they should repackage RE4 Wii edition as one. Same with Okami.
  • jcgrech - March 28, 2009 4:54 p.m.

Oh, and trophies have been mandatory since January 1, 2009 for the PS3.
  • jcgrech - March 28, 2009 4:49 p.m.

I would have thought having to pay for online play would have been the number 2 thing to hate about the 360--can't believe it didn't even make the list.
  • foodlist97 - March 28, 2009 2:29 p.m.

I'm glad the 360 has online that you pay for, because the PS3 has free online but it has a crappy connection, like the 360 might hvae.
  • xXHaloKillerXx - March 28, 2009 1:24 p.m.

@ Awesomeitude1523 Um Bioshock,Fallout 3, and Gta are on Xbox 360 and they only take 10 minutes to load to the Harddrive.Thats what GR is trying to say.
  • ian edgar - March 28, 2009 12:24 p.m.

The new play control games are a terrible idea. If anyone wants Pikmin or Metroid, they can just buy original copies.
  • Themis - March 28, 2009 11:22 a.m.

AAARGH! I own some of these machines and I am now filled with with UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE! GAMER SMASH!
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - March 28, 2009 9:18 a.m.

Non-sucky games taking a long time to install does not make having to sit through long installations suck less. So the point stands.
  • GoldenMe - March 28, 2009 7 a.m.

Did you guys just compare the PS3 to the fucking Gamecube?! I love you guys so much. But seeing as this IS the week of hate.... I HATE YOU SO MUCH!
  • Tasty_Pasta - March 28, 2009 5:48 a.m.

Ha, I lol'd at the PC snobs part. So true.
  • sixboxes - March 28, 2009 5:01 a.m.

These week of hate bits are classic. Ever think about doing a week of love? Or would it just come off as too satirical?
  • sakaniprod - June 5, 2009 1:03 a.m.

I like this article. It shows us that if we don't get decent games. People who think Halo is the best game in the world may realize that it's just another shooter game to add to the pile of should of never been realized. So yeah I think it shows the Gaming Industry's dark side. The side they try to hide. So to all those publishers and developers and people out there. WAKE UP AND MAKE GAMES WE ACTUALLY LIKE AND ARE ACTUALLY PLAYABLE!
  • sp2099 - May 17, 2009 8:51 a.m.

i was about to buy a 360 but now you guys put me off. (staring at ps3 in shame)
  • douchebag - April 13, 2009 7:25 p.m.

I will never buy a 360 but i realized Microsoft is one the craftiest MoFo companies alive. That is why they are so willing, and able, to pay for exclusives. I'll say this. The fanboys seem to share one common trait. They are committed.
  • jar-head - April 6, 2009 3:33 a.m.

i've had the Ring of Death happen Twice, the first time it was because i had a faulty built-in fan for the 360, so it Litterally Cooked itsewlf to melting point...So i buy a 504 EXTRa Fan that makes my noisy as hell 360 just a Bit more noiser...and it turns out that that 50$ fan was faulty too....so im on my third 360 platform, with my second Coolent fan...and not a problem...yet... i would Highly recommend buying the coolent fan, cause it's BS to see in the 21st century technology Literally melting itself, I'll just stick to my N64 and play mario kart, although decades old, i have NEVER had a SINGLE Problem with my N64...Thats awsome that you can produce such and such visuals that are so detailed you can tell each blade of grass from eachother instead of this green smudge from older consoles, but thats not so great if it's 1/3 360's Will have the ring of death...GAY
  • dtzulu - April 4, 2009 9:07 p.m.

i will NEVER go over to the darkside. i started gaming with the PS, PS2, and now the PS3. PlayStation is by far the system to have. xbox will never nickle and dime me with all their add on's!
  • clarkandblakemovies - April 3, 2009 8:04 p.m.

whats wrong with MSPR? (MotorStorm Pacific Rift)
  • lucius184 - April 3, 2009 5:52 p.m.

the reasons for the 360 are dumb as hell, first off: the red ring doesent happen randomly! it is caused by plying the console too much, and it ends up melting the connectors on the primary processing card and then it redrings. secondly, who cares about wi-fi , i'd pick a good old ethernet cord over some crappy wireless thing that might have a chance of disconnecting at random intervals. thridly, the d-pad is fine, if you have a hard time using it there isn't something wrong with the controller, there is something wrong with you. and finally, the reason there arent achievements in community games is because the creators don't put any, it's not like, just because they are community games they are banned from having achievements.
  • Black_Label_Brother_SDMF - April 2, 2009 11:43 p.m.

I dont get why everyone hates Vista, I love it, its the best once you get used to the minor changes they have made. and PS3 sucks. Xbox Owns. I find no problem with paying off developers to make exclusive games, Its is a competitive market after all, plus would I wanna share an awesome game with some PS3 Fanboy?
  • Thequestion 121 - April 1, 2009 11:48 p.m.

Ow. That was a scathing feature on every console. Well done. I'm still reeling from everything that was written.