Topics

rpg

• saltorio - September 19, 2013 6:09 a.m.

What about: - Cyberpunk 2077 - Project Eternity - Torment: Tides of Numenera - Wasteland 2 - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Craza - September 21, 2013 12:44 a.m.

THANK YOU. They missed the two biggest ones I'm looking forward to--Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077!
  • The_Tingler - September 25, 2013 2:16 p.m.

They've added in Witcher 3 but are still missing the rest plus Dark Souls 2.
  • bedelicious - September 19, 2013 5:19 a.m.

I'm most looking forward to Torment: Tides of Numenera. The Wolf Among US, Child of Light, Kingdom Hearts 3, lots of sweet titles on the list to follow :P
  • winner2 - September 18, 2013 8:11 p.m.

These are dark times indeed
  • Camberf - September 18, 2013 7:21 p.m.

Dark Souls 2?
  • RushLight - September 18, 2013 6:30 p.m.

No one ever remembers Monolith Soft's "X," why isn't that on here?
  • GOD - September 18, 2013 5:26 p.m.

I love KH and have been frothing at the mouth waiting for KH3.... but since it looks like the game they were working on that stopped them from working on KH3 is actually a very normal looking FF that looks like it plays a lot like KH.... I now become more excited everytime I think about FFXV. Maybe after that they'll bring some of the FFXV characters into KH as well? It would make too much sense.
  • Eightboll812 - September 18, 2013 5:18 p.m.

What's the deal with FF and not being able to "count"? If they went 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, like the rest of us, wouldn't they be up to something like 50 (FFL) by now?
  • LovingLife139 - September 18, 2013 5:17 p.m.

Darn you, GamesRadar, for making me super duper excited like a little kid on Christmas when I saw The Last Guardian photo in the slideshow photo line up! I was sooo excited and then clicked on it just to find that all my little girl dreams were broken all over again. Vengeance will be mine...
  • Doctalen - September 18, 2013 4:14 p.m.

Since I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy, I'm a little sad that close three of the entries are Final Fantasy titles. I am looking forward Kingdom Hearts however.
  • TISAM2K10 - September 18, 2013 3:37 p.m.

i think you guys forgot dark souls 2...
  • kpnut - September 18, 2013 3:04 p.m.

I'm actually looking forward to Lightning Returns, not enough to pre order it but I've got my eye on it.
  • BladedFalcon - September 18, 2013 2:13 p.m.

No way FFXV, KH3 and Last Guardian are coming out in 2014 though...