• noobeater - March 29, 2009 5:11 p.m.

loled so much at the shell picture oh and also at that tall guy in the simpsons...'is there something funny about me and my automobile'
  • phoenix_wings - March 29, 2009 8:20 a.m.

I purchased a maddening little game for the Virtual Console called Super Ghosts and Goblins from the SNES. I remembered being able to play that game so excellently when I first got it. It took a long time (and I mean a long time, anyone who has ever played it knows it can be a bitch), but I finally got back to playing it well again. The house was silent at 3:30AM, but all were awakened by "SON OF A BITCH! I FORGOT YOU HAVE TO DO THE WHOLE THING OVER AGAIN!"
  • McFinder - March 29, 2009 4:41 a.m.

two words: chainsaw noobs
  • game-thugsta - March 29, 2009 12:59 a.m.

i had actually got that gta mission down to a science, but dragging eva through the jungle was by far one of the hardest tasks... EVER
  • erreip199 - March 28, 2009 11:52 p.m.

My most recent case of gamer rage was when i beated RE4 in pro... Krauser mutated and Sadler... so much... gamer rage... GASP... and yeah F-Zero GX story mode aint for the unpatient...
  • jar-head - March 28, 2009 9:42 p.m.

i agree with the first two completely
  • pikachu2000 - March 28, 2009 9:14 p.m.

Let's see what pisses me off so far: Any Contra games X Box Ninja Gaiden F Zero GX story mode on hard Tha Ace Comb at 5 one was bad, but have you try Time Limit on Ace Combat X on the PSP? That level is a total bitch!!
  • SWEDE7769 - March 28, 2009 6:02 p.m.

Kryll were EASY - the old man tells you where they're coming from. Fighting Skorge solo on INSANE in Gears 2 was enraging!
  • iluvmyDS - March 28, 2009 5:36 p.m.

Gah fuck the fucking kryll in that fucking vehicle section! I also feel as though two games I haven't and want to play may be ruined for me.
  • thepageman2 - March 28, 2009 5:33 p.m.

I have to admit Star Wars: The Force Unleashed was a fun game... until i got to the Star Destroyer part. Then I sold the game. Im not even kidding. I must have tried to beat it 40+ times and got close but never beat it. I probably threw my controller at my wall or slammed it down 30 times. It is literally impossible to beat. Don't get the game
  • scbyfn4evr - March 28, 2009 4:40 p.m.

This article could go on forever... 'Defend/guide the radarless convoy' in Ace Combat 5, anyone?
  • bron1417 - March 28, 2009 4:39 p.m.

great article. mostly all of these have caused me gamer rage. luckily i havent had any problems as of now though.
  • Juggernaut140 - March 28, 2009 7:36 a.m.

You guys are seriously over exaggerating the vehicle section's difficulty in Gears of War. I beat that **** in one attempt.
  • DawgsFan117 - March 28, 2009 7:12 a.m.

Good article except that you guys must suck balls at Banjo-Kazooie. Its one of my all time favorites and I actually just went back and played it a few months ago and that red croc level only took one try.
  • MisterPants - March 28, 2009 3:04 a.m.

I cleared the GTA mission in two tries. I was quite impressed with that husky traitor. Fighting Seth was THE WORST experience I've ever had, and basically the entirity of Dead Rising gave me the urge to destroy things. Playing Kingdom Hearts on Proud mode was a doozy, too. EFFING GUARD ARMORS!
  • derrderr420 - March 28, 2009 1:13 a.m.

I remember that horrible San Andreas mission, I broke a controller and almost stabbed myself in frustration a year later when finding out about that drive as you shoot cheat
  • Mittenz - March 28, 2009 midnight

I honestly thought the kryll bit was a breeze, BUT THE STAR DESROYER! AAAUUUGGHHH!!!! I truly hated that bit. Also, in majoras mask in those challenges at the end with each different form, the Goron one WAS SUCH A PAIN. To this day I have not completed it
  • Corsair89 - March 27, 2009 11:52 p.m.

Seth, that son of a bitch once teleported behind me and pile drived me four times in a row, FOUR FUCKING TIMES IN A ROW! Ass-hole. Great list GR, but I think you missed the most important rage-inducer of them all- Ocarina of Time's Water Temple
  • Stabby_Joe - March 27, 2009 10:32 p.m.

The Blue Shell and Seth are very very good examples. I played Banjo-Kazooie on the 360 and have all the acheivments for it... thus the one where you have to out do Mr. Vile even more than required, a b*tch but doable.
  • Dom2096 - March 27, 2009 10:23 p.m.

The driving part in level 3 of Battletoads. The most rage-inducingest level of all time. And twice as bad in multi-player.