Naughty Dog has confirmed some more details about Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (opens in new tab), the new standalone followup to Uncharted 4 (opens in new tab) starring Chloe Frazer and Nadine Ross. Several developers took the stage at the PlayStation Experience (opens in new tab) for a panel discussing the new project, and here are the essentials:
- It's set after Uncharted 4.
- You play as Chloe, who is hunting a treasure called the Tusk of Ganesha.
- Nadine, who was introduced as a villain in Uncharted 4, is your new buddy.
- The Lost Legacy started out as DLC for Uncharted 4 but grew.
- It takes place entirely in India, but the besieged city from the trailer is only one of many locations.
- It will be shorter than Uncharted 4, but longer than The Last of Us: Left Behind.
- Some of the environments are even more open than in Uncharted 4.
- It's coming in 2017.
Chloe has been one of my favorite characters since we met her in Uncharted 2, so I'm super excited for this.
Seen something newsworthy? Tell us!