Any good crime spree has to end with one last score. The fifth and final GTA Online Heist, The Pacific Standard Job, is worth double GTA$ and reputation points through the weekend, bringing an end to Rockstar's string of Heist bonus events.
The big bank job, which requires players to steal bikes from a biker gang, liberate a criminal from police custody, and destroy a private military convoy just for the setup, will also have double RP and GTA$ rewards for completing its elite challenges: complete the finale in under 10:15, don't let the cops call in NOOSE (in other words, don't kill any hostages), and finish without anybody in your crew getting wasted.
While you're searching for like-minded criminals to conspire with, you can also participate in these activities for double RP:
- Deathmatch: Finish in Top 3, Run Over and Kill an Enemy Using a Vehicle
- Missions: Not Losing Any Lives Bonus
- Races: Clean Lap, Fastest Lap, First for Whole Lap, Get Into 1st Place, Overtake Player 5 Times, Overtake Player 10 Times, Slipstream for 5 Seconds
- Simeon Car Export Requests
- Stunt Jumps
- Survival: Enemy Kill, Vehicle Destroyed
Seen something newsworthy? Tell us!