We've seen the first episode of Being Human series four: here's our cryptic, teasing preview (no significant plot spoilers)
1. At times this feels more like an episode three or four (or even a season finale) than an episode one.
2. Some bits may remind you of Dollhouse .
3. The correct interpretation of a dream is key to this year's story arc.
4. There's a new vampire bad guy blessed with a deliciously dry sense of humour.
5. The strains of a Frank Sinatra classic herald some very bad news. But not today.
6. Rentaghost gets more name-checks than ever before.
7. A massive bombshell is dropped five minutes in.
8. We learn who the first two vampires were.
9. This week, he has been mostly wearing a tea towel on his head...
10. A change which you expect to happen doesn't happen, and a change that you didn't think was possible does.
11. Freeze-frame some strange symbols and it looks like someone had a crack at inventing the smilie centuries ago!
12. George has cause to despairingly scream a line from Star Wars .
13. We discover a new vampiric Achilles Heel.
14. The problems of Kryptonian hairdressing are discussed.
15. What one actor does in bed may give Doctor Who fans a feeling of deja vu.
16. Reference is made to the fact that the Magna Carta doesn't have a nipple.
"Eve Of The War" airs on BBC Three (and BBC HD) on Sunday 5 February at 9pm.
Read our interview with Michael Socha (Tom McNair).
Read our interview with Toby Whithouse .