Amped 3 proves that a little personality can make for an awesome gaming experience. Under the wing of new publisher 2K Games, developer Indie Built has shaped Amped 3 into a ridiculously fun and funny example of snowboarding excellence that really doesn't feel anything like the earlier games in the series. Taking cues from other successful winterstick titles (coughSSXcough), Amped 3 also adds massive variety with lots of different snow-based activities.
- fall-out-of-your-chair laughs
- Graphics that stretch on for days
- Creamy smooth controls
- Skill system makes it tricky to be elite
- Later levels tend to be pretty short
- No racing ... and no online multiplayer
|Description||Shakka brah! Hit the mega pow-pow and gleam a snow cube ... then learn what this ridiculous slang means.|