• MaynardJ - July 13, 2010 11:35 p.m.

Limbo, finally available from July 21! I just finished Castle Crashers and started Shadow Complex, Limbo will be next.
  • ventanger - July 7, 2010 5:27 p.m.

Not sure if Hyrdo Thunder holds up without the arcade cab. Midway put so much effort into their arcade machines... sniff... such a forgotten age. I'm excited about Limbo, being one of those awesome people who bought Braid.
  • Ell223 - July 7, 2010 5:10 p.m.

Was hoping Limbo was going to be 800 points but alas I am disappointed.
  • yagirlfriendsfavoriterapper - July 7, 2010 4:42 p.m.

@johnny ha your opinion is shit you dont even own a fucikn 360 get oudda here troll
  • Tomsta666 - July 7, 2010 3:09 p.m.

Also one more thing, damn Micro$haft and their pricing. There was a time when the standard price of arcade games was 800 banana bucks. Now more and more they're releasing games at 1200. I really wish they would just stick to the 800 price point :(
  • MetalDooley - July 7, 2010 3:04 p.m.

1200 points each seems a bit steep tbh.Was kinda hoping a few would be 800 like last year. Any word on whether they're doing that refund thing if you buy all 5 titles again this year?
  • Tomsta666 - July 7, 2010 3:04 p.m.

Not as stellar a line up as last years Summer of Arcade, but saying that I havent played any of these games yet have I? I'm loving the look of Limbo, so dreamlike and creepy. I never really played the origianl Hydro Thunder so couldn't really care less about that one. More 2D sidescrolling CastleVania? YES PLEASE!! What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets Monday Night Combat has only just appeared on my radar today So I can't exactly say I'm eagerly awaiting that one. I'm pretty much a Tomb Raider fanboy, love the series. Despite what the critics say. I was skeptical about Gaurdian of Light at first but slowly warming up to it.
  • FreekinIdiot - July 7, 2010 11:45 a.m.

Limbo looks gorgeous, the trailer gave me goosebumps.
  • EDfromRED - July 7, 2010 4:29 a.m.

Castlevania & Monday Night Combat will be release buys for me. I love the look of Limbo, but will wait till it hits the 800 ms points mark. I've no intrest whatsoever in Laura and Hydro. I'm interested in the reviews that this weeks Arcade release: Blacklight Tango Down will recieve. The previews looked promiseing.
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 7, 2010 4:17 a.m.

Everybody needs to buy Limbo cuz it'll only come to PC and PS3 if it's a success on 360, and I want to play that game, but not enough to buy a 360...
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 7, 2010 3:54 a.m.

Limbo looks great: I hope the pay-off in the end lives up to the expectation. Does Hydro Thunder come with an arcade seat?
  • Mexiflan - July 7, 2010 2:42 a.m.

What happened to Shank and Comic Jumper? I thought they were part of the Summer of Arcade.
  • Valntyne - July 7, 2010 2:22 a.m.

I'm in for Limbo.
  • enlargedhousecats - July 7, 2010 2:15 a.m.

I want monday night combat now
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - July 7, 2010 2:13 a.m.

i'm only interested in limbo, last year was better
  • goochbiscuit - July 7, 2010 1:54 a.m.

Damn, I was hoping for some of those to be 800 pts. Oh well, still gonna get most of them, though.
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 7, 2010 1:51 a.m.

Limbo looks awesome, new Tomb raider doesn't look very fun.
  • kingpin202 - July 7, 2010 1:32 a.m.

Definitely want the Hydro Thunder Remake. That game was the best in the arcade back in the day. I may also pick up MNC because I love TF2 and it seems pretty similar. =D
  • batman5273 - July 7, 2010 1:19 a.m.

looks good!
  • CandiedJester - July 7, 2010 1:04 a.m.

I want Limbo. Rest I can pass on. Limbo looks sooo awesome.