Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Tuesday 8 May 2007
Because we love Guitar Hero - who can resist the charms of those snazzy guitar peripherals? - and because we love you, we've teamed up with publisher Activision to award one lucky reader an Xbox 360, 12 month's free subscription to an Xbox Live Gold account, with a copy of Guitar Hero II and two guitars to go with it. Two runners-up will also bag themselves a copy of the game and a guitar.
Want to win? Of course you do - so answer the following question correctly, complete the tiebreaker below, send it in and then sit tight with your fingers crossed.
Which band recorded the epic rock anthem, Free Bird?
a) The Travelling Wilburys
b) Lynyrd Skynyrd
c) Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Tiebreaker: Complete the following sentence in no more than 10 words:
"I could keep a festival crowd entertained through all 13 minutes of Free Bird because..."
Click here to email us with your answer, remembering to include your name and full address. Closing date for entries is Tuesday 15 May 2007. Don't forget the tiebreaker!
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.