Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Thursday 20 April 2006
To get into the FA Cup spirit, we've teamed up with Pepsi Max, official partner to the England team, to give away 10 pairs of tickets to the West Ham v Middlesbrough FA Cup semi-final at Villa Park this Sunday, 23 April. To stand a chance of winning just answer this question:
Who is the current England captain?
Email your answer by clicking here and indicate your choice of Middlesbrough or West Ham tickets (five pairs are available for each end).
The competition closes at 11.30am tomorrow, 21 April 2006.
From now until 11 June Pepsi Max is giving away an Xbox 360 every 90 minutes. To find out more about What's in Your Locker, see special packs or go to www.pepsi.co.uk
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.