Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Friday 25 August 2006
To celebrate today's UK release of Let's Make a Soccer Team! we've teamed up with Sega to give away a PlayStation 2 and a copy of the game. Five runners-up will net themselves a copy of the game.
Let's Make a Soccer Team! has been a wild success in Japan and looks set to do well here too, with its engaging football management gameplay. You'll be given the opportunity to create your own team from scratch in one of six countries and then lead them to success against ruthless rival teams.
With real players available for transfer and everything from stadia to kit design at your fingertips, the experience is authentic, deep and, above all, fun.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is have a shot at the following question:
Who is the current manager of Chelsea Football Club?
a) Roy Keane
b) Kevin Keegan
c) Jose Mourinho
To enter, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Friday 22 September 2006.
Above: Let's Make a Soccer Team! sports a 3D match engine and real-world players
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.