Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
Monday 20 November 2006
To celebrate this Friday's release of Phantasy Star Universe on PS2, Xbox 360 and PC, we've teamed up with publisher and developer Sega to offer one lucky winner an Xbox 360 Premium Pack and a copy of the game to play on it. Four runners-up will bag themselves a copy of the Xbox 360 game.
The gameplay of online RPG Phantasy Star Universe is based on real-time action, so expect plenty of peril and fun with your newfound online friends, even though you may be thousands of miles apart. Of course, if you haven't got a broadband connection you can tackle the single-player quest, which takes you on a journey across three different worlds.
So what do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this superb prize? Just email us the answer to the following question and you'll be in entered into the draw. Here goes...
What kind of game is Phantasy Star Universe?
a) Online role-playing game
b) Racing game
c) American Football game
If you think you know the answer, click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Monday 18 December 2006.
Above: Remember, the lucky winner will bag an Xbox 360 Premium console and a copy of the game
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.