We Recommend

• gondarpwns - December 28, 2011 1:29 p.m.

Do a zelda.....
  • Ultimadrago - December 28, 2011 2:14 p.m.

Okay, here it goes.... www (DOT)gamesradar(DOT)com/why-every-zelda-game-is-the-best-and-worst-in-the-series/ SIM SIM SALABIM
  • talleyXIV - December 28, 2011 2:23 p.m.

HUM NUM SHEVAI HUM NUM SHEVAI
  • Darkhawk - December 28, 2011 1:10 p.m.

Super Mario 64 Super Mario Galaxy 2 Super Mario Galaxy Why? SM64 is the perfect video game. Flawless controls, brilliant level design, extremely addictive, and the best replay value out there. SMG2 takes everything 64 did, betters it, throws in Luigi, and has a better New Game+ than SMG1. Also: in stealing so many designs - and, yes, whole levels, Gamesradar - from SMG1 it really is the SMG1.5 Special Edition that makes it a better game. SMG1 - For the aforementioned reasons, sauf que I played it after SMG2 and thus it was a lesser experience
  • LegendofZenda - December 28, 2011 12:19 p.m.

I think what this article meant was "Why SMB3 is the greatest" and "What is the only problem? Kuribo's shoe is only in one level". There we go. Fixed it.
  • Crimmy - December 29, 2011 3:10 p.m.

I lol'd.
  • FVDub - December 28, 2011 11:44 a.m.

Yoshi's Island is the most fun I've ever had playing a Mario game and it is one of the best SNES games I can keep coming back to after all these years.
  • Primed - December 28, 2011 11:28 a.m.

... Paper Mario was my favorite Mario of all time. Played through that one often, and frequently, and regularly too.
  • MrSuitMan - December 28, 2011 11:27 a.m.

Woahoho! These are always fun to read!
  • MetroidPrimeRib - December 28, 2011 10:45 a.m.

Super Mario World is the best, it nails everything that I love about Mario games, and improves on the previous ones Difficulty (which none of the new Mario games have), Controls, Levels, new power ups without being too stupid or too many. Sunshine or SMB3 are a runner up
  • shawksta - December 28, 2011 11:17 a.m.

Not exactly, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, for all the "rubbish", is pretty hard, especially with other people. So is Galaxy 2's Later levels get a bit harder and tricky, and Super Mario 3D land is pretty much easy till you get to the later levels and the Special Worlds will kick your ass. I agree, games these days barely have difficulty right from the start, last 2 games I played that F*cked you up right from the beggining is Super Meat boy and DKCR
  • MetroidPrimeRib - December 28, 2011 1:49 p.m.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is hard for all the wrong reasons It's Hard because other people make it hard for you. But I agree Donkey Kong Country Returns is pretty difficult and it's a given Super Meat Boy is hard.
  • shawksta - December 28, 2011 2:24 p.m.

Dont let that gimmick fool you, Even in Single Player, the games Pretty hard, especially when looking for Star coins.
  • Fuzunga - December 28, 2011 10:43 a.m.

Galaxy 2 is definitely my favorite.
  • shawksta - December 28, 2011 10:08 a.m.

Great list Henry, All Mario's did SOMETHING Which makes them great. New Super Mario Bros. wii, if anything awesome can be said, It brought back the Kooplings, which I really hope I see them again, especially Iggy's new Style of being Tall and have long Green hair. Sunshines the Black Sheep of series but I love it. And People wont understand what makes Galaxy 2 so damn brilliant,its a shame, but its easy where they come from.
  • Ethanater4000 - December 28, 2011 10:01 a.m.

I would like to see more of these lists.
  • Rubberducky - December 28, 2011 9:58 a.m.

I never realized just how many Mario games have come out, last one I played was Super Mario 64... Nice article Henry!
  • egregious - December 28, 2011 9:56 a.m.

It's hard for me to pick the "best" Mario game (except for Sunshine as clichéd as that sounds), but I've always loved Yoshi's Island's look and the sense of exploration. I just got done playing it on the 3DS. It's actually rather challenging too. I'm working on Super Mario 3D Land at the moment too. You guys pretty much nailed the pros and cons with each game for me, although I can tell when you really had to struggle to come up with some reasons. lol