Topics

Nintendo Wii U

We Recommend

• tehtimeisnow - June 15, 2012 2:43 a.m.

wii u is the biggest fale i ever seen it will fale so hard espacially since the new iphone will b out soon seriuosely when the neew iphone goes out there wont even b a wiiu
  • TheFabricOfTime - June 15, 2012 6:42 a.m.

I honestly can't wait for this thing to come out. I remember back in 2008 when I really wished I could play online, but back then I didn't have a great connection. Turns out... it's not much. Playing with a bunch of randoms on Call Of Duty isn't as fun as sitting down with my brother to play a game of Super Smash Bros or Timesplitters. My bro and I don't even play together anymore, he's too interesting in being good at Call of Duty, and he HATES the splitscreen mode. This article actually has me looking up to the future of gaming with a nod of nostalgic respect. Nothing beats playing with your closest friends in the comfort of your living room, being able to stop the game action with a simple pause, and laughing at the simple things. Cheers to Nintendo for being casually hardcore.
  • J-Fid - June 15, 2012 7:29 a.m.

I thought they banned you. Or were you hibernating with your new iPhone for the past few months?
  • mikes1025 - June 16, 2012 4:20 p.m.

what's an iphone have to do with a wii u? or any video game? not understanding you.....
  • Fred1712 - June 17, 2012 6:04 p.m.

Your spelling is the biggest *FAIL I've ever seen.
  • taokaka - June 15, 2012 2:38 a.m.

As a huge fan of local multiplayer it has saddened me to see it lose this generation to its soulless ginger sibling, online multiplayer. Luigi's ghost mansion was the most impressive game to get revealed at e3 this year in my opinion (sorry beyond two souls) because of its local multiplayer and I'm glad you thought highly of it as well.