• Gilly94 - December 13, 2008 3:06 p.m.

For those that want the headshoting a witch achievement: Mikel is right, you need to get the auto-shotty, run up to her, and quickly blast her face in. It's tough, and it really depends on luck, but I've personally gotten it using that tactic.
  • Pocotron - December 13, 2008 2:51 a.m.

So much hate in this article? Where's the love?
  • mjmont92 - December 13, 2008 1:32 a.m.

Resistance's gameplay looks sluggish. the co-op doesn't really looks that interesting. Left 4 Dead looked like a lot of fun. But i've heard the campaign can get a little boring with computer controlled players as your team mates.
  • AzRedsk1n - December 13, 2008 12:20 a.m.

I like how all the ps3 owners have to try to buff up Resistance 2. Resistence sucks both the first and the seconed. The Ps3 is over priced and doesnt have near the amount of cooler games and experience the 360 has to offer. If you noticed only 2 games on this list were even available for the PS3, and in my opinoin their the two worst on this list. The truth hurts.
  • Samael - December 12, 2008 10:18 p.m.

@Tikicobra Shove it up your ass dude. If you hate GR so much, why did you even fucking sign up? Great article, getting L4D as soon I get the scratch.
  • Tikicobra - December 12, 2008 6:58 p.m.

Nintendonerd = Fuck off. GamesRadar is the biggest dick ass site on the internet and I'm tired of their fucking fanboyism. I wouldn't act like this on any other site but when it's a site this awful I couldn't care less what kind of reputation I have.
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - December 12, 2008 3:38 p.m.

Yah, L4D "won" but you will have a fantastic time with any of these games. Is why we wanted to do this article in the first place - we were looking at all the kickass options out there and wanted to get really granular and give ppl some diverse perspectives. If you can only get one or two games, maybe this will help you decide.
  • Maccaspakka - December 12, 2008 6:57 a.m.

The problem i find in GoW2 is that you thing "oh my men are doing just fine" and you look down and see friggin Dom without a head and you think "s**t hear comes another gunner boat" and woah youve ran out of ammo WHOOPDIDOO! and they stat gunning you down. (my point is is that some games just need commands for your team.)
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - December 12, 2008 4:23 a.m.

Co-op wise, I will talk L4D and GoW2 anyday, but single player, not so much on L4D
  • marcusfenix22 - December 12, 2008 1:02 a.m.

I knew it would be either Left 4 Dead, COD:WAW,or Gears 2!Shit! Now I have the 12 pains of christmas song stuck in my head!Why the H@#$ are they blinking!
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - December 11, 2008 10:53 p.m.

@ Pocotron: It would have been nice to spend more time with all the games, not just R2. But, you know, deadlines. R2 did grow on us the more we played, but I don't think its too much to ask of a game to be fun from the get-go. I mean, who wants to sink 5 or more hours into a game before you find out if its any good? Especially when there are so many great games out right now. I think there's something to the notion that you should hook 'em in the first 15 minutes.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - December 11, 2008 5:49 p.m.

I agree with Robusken, cos i'm really into hack and slash games and id like to see which ones come out of these thorough examinations as champions Great article gr. one of my favourite non top-7's =]
  • Robusken - December 11, 2008 5:22 p.m.

Nice article, Gamesradar. I wouldnt mind seeing these kind of articles with diffrent types of games.
  • vic88 - December 11, 2008 3:57 p.m.

to skip gears 2 dialogue hit the back button during game play
  • wasabicheese - December 11, 2008 4:59 a.m.

nice article
  • JimmySmurf - December 11, 2008 4:46 a.m.

Ah..I'm glad Left 4 Dead won. Savage game...
  • PsychoPatrol - December 11, 2008 4:05 a.m.

I <3 Saints Row 2
  • g7punkfuk25 - December 30, 2008 1:03 p.m.

LEFT 4 DEAD!!! GEARS 2!!! COD 5!!!
  • g7punkfuk25 - December 30, 2008 12:56 p.m.

ON EXPERT BLIMING ROCKS, SO BLOODY HARD. LOVE THIS GAME. DEFO GAME OF THE YEAR!
  • loopdel00p - December 27, 2008 12:14 a.m.

gears of war 2 hands down have any of you guyz played it?