Topics

rpg

• ultimatepunchrod - December 14, 2012 1:57 p.m.

Frog from Chrono Trigger. Only recently played that game on the DS. He was the absolute best.
  • Cyberninja - December 14, 2012 1:45 p.m.

Currently the honur belongs to Naoto from Persona 4 because she is pretty much a two perosn army with the Protag.
  • JMarsella09 - December 14, 2012 3:56 p.m.

Yeah, but she's not really all that useful for boss battles. Chie though, awesome all the time.
  • JMarsella09 - December 14, 2012 1:44 p.m.

I agree with Henry, as Teddie is an amazingly funny character. However, Chie is the most useful in battle.
  • knightnettie - December 14, 2012 1:39 p.m.

I can't decide! DX -Lulu from Suikoden III (*as he's crushed to death in his mother's embrace* "Spirits...help me now...") -Kanji from Persona 4 ("I'm gonna beat you, and beat you good!"); although Teddie and Naoto were close seconds. -Genis from Tales of Symphonia ("It's pancake time! Stalagmite!") -Jade from Tales of the Abyss ("Oh, no, I assure you, I'm crying on the inside. Racked with guilt.") The list goes on and on...
  • JarkayColt - December 14, 2012 1:35 p.m.

I was about to come and say, "yeah Cundy knows what he's talkin' about!" But then I saw Coop's choice. No arguing with that. Boney is just awesome. He was also especially useful because of his speed; best party member to give the Shield Snatcher and a load of Bombs and Pencil Rockets and junk. Basically, not only is he a dog, he's also pretty good with explosives. Also, he FINDS THE JAR OF YUMMY PICKLES!! Crisis averted!
  • newmachine - December 14, 2012 1:15 p.m.

Nobody from Baldur's Gate series? or Fallout series?? or even.... Freedom Force???
  • monkeyrevenge - December 14, 2012 1:09 p.m.

What?!?! No Minsc!! Awww :(
  • smashpro1 - December 14, 2012 1:06 p.m.

Darmanitan is also badass in Pokemon Conquest. His attack range is ridiculous, and the damage it does is incredible.
  • ventanger - December 14, 2012 1:06 p.m.

Ashton from Star Ocean 2. The guy ended up with two dragons sticking out of his back because you distracted him during a banishment spell, and joins your party as a constant reminder to you to fix your screw up. Plus he's an absolute beast in combat and is armed with punching daggers.
  • Edias - December 14, 2012 4:14 p.m.

Ashton was a badass, and he was easily my favorite character in that game. The only one who could maybe come close was Dias, although Opera was pretty hot (for a bunch of pixels).