• seanpwns - October 18, 2013 5:45 a.m.

I really like being in the space station in Halo 2, seeing Earth and the other stations floating outside the windows.... beautiful. Also really like the Cantina / Parts shop in Star Wars Podracing for N64. Watto's mumblings and the classic Cantina theme give a great atmosphere.
  • MeanwhileGuy - October 18, 2013 3:22 a.m.

First and foremost: the Normandy and the Celsius from FFX-2. I just have a thing for ships and hanging out with your party, because interacting and getting to know the characters just makes a game for me. Aside from that, the Forbidden Land from Shadow of the Colossus, the Aperture Labs in both Portals and pretty much everywhere in Kingdom Hearts II.
  • Shinn - October 18, 2013 2:40 a.m.

Hong Kong from Sleeping Dogs. Even though it's only an approximation, playing Sleeping Dogs reminds me of the stories my late grandparents told me about their trips back to China, and their visits to Hong Kong. It's brought back a lot of memories from my childhood I thought I had lost.
  • TP_Night - October 18, 2013 1:48 a.m.

I can't really choose anymore, seen to many beautiful locations... So I'm gonna go back a few years and say, The small harbour town ANVIL, in TES4: Oblivion.. Minus the ocassional crimes and that nearby Oblivion Gate, of course.. SO to clearify, Anvil during the peaceful times. I could live in a small house close to the wall, and spend my days around the docks, or work in the old Lighthouse there... Just listen to the gossip and stories from the sailors and travelers, sit leaning against the wall looking out towards the sea, read books and listen to the waves and the seagulls and the bells from the ships.. I have often dreamt of this.. So IF it was somehow possible to live inside a game world, I would choose that.
  • TKTOWA - October 18, 2013 1:47 a.m.

Stroggos! FOR THE MAKRON!
  • Bynowyouknow - October 17, 2013 11:39 p.m.

I would love to live with the giraffes in The Last of Us! The Orange Islands in Pokemon, Hogwarts(I'm still waiting on my letter, I'm sure Errol was delivering it and that's why it's taking so long), I don't know why I love the waterfront in oblivion so much(must be a thief thing), Ordon Village and Zora's domain in twilight princess, that apartment I made in espn football when I was 12 and Carmen Electra was always calling me, the fishing spot in Fable, and the Promise Land that I helped the people of Taris's Undercity discover in KOTOR I would love to have really lead them there
  • Jacko415 - October 17, 2013 11:24 p.m.

Top 5 would be: The Normandy, drifting through space in the observation room, or listening to the gentle hum in the engineering deck Columbia or Rapture (sans the racist, egotistical nutjobs) The Tower in Metro 2033 watching the sunrise over the beautifully creepy dead moscow Or hanging out on the Flotsam pier, In The Witcher 2.
  • flipped100 - October 17, 2013 10:34 p.m.

The Farplane from FFX.
  • Bansheebot - October 17, 2013 9:57 p.m.

The Otherworld from Silent Hill. But that's kind of an odd thing to say since what I love about The Otherworld and the creatures that inhabit it are that they are form fitted for the individual and their inner demons. James' gloomy outlook creates a moldy, dark, and delipidated place, Eddie's is a cold, metallic place because of his misanthropy from being bullied, while those involved with the Gilesspies (specifically Alessa) see the Rust & Flesh version because of their exposure to horrible things the Order is responsible for and from Alessa's own fears.
  • jon-smith - October 17, 2013 9:54 p.m.

The Garden of Ysa in Kingdoms of Amalur,If you have seen it then you know what i mean,And if you haven't you gotta.
  • bang1221 - October 17, 2013 9:26 p.m.

Midgar in FF7. Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts 1&2 (hell most of the locations in KH). Stormwind, Darnassus, Ironforge and Alterac Valley in WoW (mostly because of nostalgia).
  • obikwan03 - October 17, 2013 9:11 p.m.

Venice in Assassins Creed 2, it was so beautiful, just to run beside the canals and watch the water.
  • andermar - October 17, 2013 8:27 p.m.

The end of the world from the first kingdom hearts. Just vast nothingness.... forever. Very haunting, but it a very beautiful way
  • chad-munn - October 17, 2013 8:01 p.m.

The Good version of Oakfield in Fable 2. Or Bowerstone Market in Fable 2. Or the wonderful dream sequence where you're on your childhood farm... in Fable 2. Soo... Pretty much most of Fable 2 was my favorite location.
  • MisterB - October 17, 2013 7:34 p.m.

Ireland. I always wanted to go there. Green is my favorite color and they sure do have a lot of it over there. lol
  • duffer00 - October 17, 2013 7:32 p.m.

Anor Londo from Dark Souls. Holy shit was that place fucking awesome. Everything was huge. The bosses were bad ass. But man, FUCK those archers.
  • db1331 - October 18, 2013 6:48 a.m.

I approve of this post. Also: http://i.imgur.com/pEOhR.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3rx5eBqUJ1rvcs4ko1_1280.png
  • duffer00 - October 18, 2013 7:24 a.m.

So true. Those were great btw.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - October 17, 2013 7:08 p.m.

Anywhere snowy or cold. Skyrim (the entirety of it, really) was beautiful and perfect for me. I grew up in southern California, so it was summer pretty much all year, and I hate hot weather, so... yeah. Gimme a beautiful snowy forest or mountain area and I'm in heaven.