• Xtapolapopotamus - October 21, 2013 5:39 p.m.

My favorite Pokemon is definitely Heracross, has been since I first saw him back in 2000. He's got such a happy looking face, is a total beast (when properly EV-trained and all that) and just looks cool. I also like how female Heracross have a little heart at the end of their horn, which is a cute little touch.
  • Cyberninja - October 21, 2013 4:54 p.m.

How Fast Can you die is pretty good keep it around and yes you guys answered my question I can die happy, the question is how fast.
  • GR_ZachBetka - October 21, 2013 4:38 p.m.

Also if you tell me Entei is actually a legendary cat I will fight you.
  • J-Fid - October 21, 2013 6:41 p.m.

Entei is based off of a lion, so that is technically a cat. That said, I refer to them as the Legendary Beasts or Dogs, never cats (though they're all based off of felines).
  • PlainLikeVanilla - October 21, 2013 4:23 p.m.

How fast can you die is great. It needs to be more frequent, don't you dare cancel it!
  • EAC73 - October 21, 2013 2:31 p.m.

Forgot to say, the How Fast Can You Die series is pretty original. I like it, and it should not be canceled if you guys were considering it.
  • GOD - October 21, 2013 2:19 p.m.

I love the How Fast Can You Die In videos..... Please don't cancel it ;-; And my favorite pokemon would have to be Flygon. He's an awesome dragon with red goggle lenses over his eyes. He's ten times cooler than you and he knows it. Question: If there was a Free For All Battle Royal between all GR staff (UK team would be flown in as well) who would come out on top?
  • shawksta - October 21, 2013 2:10 p.m.

How fast can you die is AWESOME, dont stop, and where's the inevtiable Sonic Lost World video!?
  • EAC73 - October 21, 2013 12:49 p.m.

What was your first online multiplayer game experience?