• PatHan-bHai - October 25, 2013 8:47 a.m.

Mine would be EVERY Dragon Ball Z game.
  • Bladdercat - October 25, 2013 7:48 a.m.

3D Dot Game Heroes... and N2O, the soundtrack is dated but I still love playing this game regularly:)
  • ABACADA6494 - October 25, 2013 6:33 a.m.

Strangely Dark Souls is a bit of a guilty-ish pleasure. Whenever I need something to go back to or to unwind I just go over to Dark Souls.
  • winner2 - October 25, 2013 5:37 a.m.

Spartan Total Warrior. I feel like a god with the spear of Achilles, and the final outfit is just the cherry on top. Sooo fun.
  • PatHan-bHai - October 25, 2013 8:44 a.m.

That was one great game! I found it to better than God of War. And those arena challenges were amazing.
  • FemmeFox - October 25, 2013 4:10 a.m.

Mine is probably Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. It has a goal but it's a super chilled one. The game might not be much more than a way to oggle attractive anime-esque, doll like women. But it's harmless in doing so and satisfactorily easy going.
  • Shnubby - October 25, 2013 8:56 a.m.

I second this!
  • sagakarikikkaru - October 25, 2013 4 a.m.

No need to be ashamed about Dead Island it's a great game. Mine would be... I guess No More Heroes, I love the humor that only an Otaku could appreciate to the fullest extent.
  • mafyooz - October 25, 2013 12:03 a.m.

Front Mission: Evolved would be one, I picked it up for £2 when Game were in danger of going bust and have had way more fun with it than I have with some AAA titles, despite it's many obvious faults. I also seem incapable of putting on the Sega Megadrive Collection without playing Sonic Spinball for ages, even though its neither a good Sonic game or a good pinball game....
  • taokaka - October 24, 2013 11:56 p.m.

One of my guilty pleasures is blade kitten, I absolutely love that game despite the fact that it's gameplay can be summarised as run, jump, run, attack, run......... Also another guilty pleasure of mine is *brings hand up to mouth to whisper* crazy frog racer.
  • Jacko415 - October 24, 2013 11:50 p.m.

I guess the Shadowrun FPS is a guilty pleasure since the majority of the gaming community despises it (I GET IT. ITS NOT LIKE THE DAMN RPG!). Other than that... Earth Defense Force.
  • aequitas13 - October 24, 2013 10:37 p.m.

TF2 ... Come home and load up 2fort or a payload rotation on a server with fast respawn and pretty much just shut off my brain for a couple of hours.
  • dangomushi - October 24, 2013 10:34 p.m.

I just loved Lost Planet 2. There were a thousand moments of shoddy game design and cheap deaths, however the settings, battles, and vehicles added up to a pleasurefest for me. The game was designed to have a thriving online community, I want to live in the alternate reality where that came true.
  • cricket0 - October 24, 2013 10:16 p.m.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale: I dont care how similar to SSB it is, I get to use a Big Daddy to drill Parappa in the face, what more could I want?! Enslaved Oddesy to the West: The combat isnt very deep, but the graphics and story and acting and platforming and just everything is awesome DmC Devil Mat Cry: I loved this game, and apparently im going soft on it because his hair isnt white
  • Swedish_Chef - October 24, 2013 9:42 p.m.

Deadly Premonition. I love that game both Ironically and Unironically.
  • Swedish_Chef - October 24, 2013 9:47 p.m.

Almost forgot to give a shoutout to Asura's Wrath as well. Even though the actual game play itself is mediocre the game is so god damn hype and ridiculously awesome that I didn't even care.
  • ernesto-gonzalez - October 24, 2013 9:06 p.m.

dead island yes, saints row yes, deadly premonition yes, manhunt well unfortunately yeah :(
  • barrage7667 - October 24, 2013 8:32 p.m.

Dead Island is definitely one of my guilty pleasure games. I would say my other is deadpool. its just funny
  • shawksta - October 24, 2013 8:07 p.m.

My Brother says Skyrim, he likes it alot and he says he's guilty of going to the greybeards, and hitting them behind their backs to easy level up his stealth and such XD
  • ivan-osorio - October 24, 2013 7:58 p.m.

I wouldn't consider it a guilty pleasure because I'm not in the least bit ashamed of it, but on the realm of less loved or "recognized as being actually good", I really dig Dead or Alive 5. My favorite fighter and go-to game for that "nothing better to do, need to kill half an hour" situation.