• winner2 - December 11, 2012 9:53 p.m.

All the guns from destroy all humans, especially the meteor gun and the dislocator.
  • Immortal Spawn - December 11, 2012 9:19 p.m.

I'd say the Portal Gun is a pretty important one!
  • Hobogonigal - December 11, 2012 9:06 p.m.

My favorite? I would have to say either the RCp90 from Goldeneye with 80 rounds per magazine and a ridiculous rate of fire or the flak cannon from Unreal Tournament. WIth the RCp90 all you do is side strafe from right to left and anyone in the way is decimated and with the flak cannon, its great to get close and just rip any opponents into chunks of flesh. The flak grenade secondary mode of that gun was great as well!
  • brickman409 - December 11, 2012 9:05 p.m.

the nano rifle red faction guerrilla
  • GR HollanderCooper - December 11, 2012 11:07 p.m.

AWWWW YISSS
  • Viron - December 11, 2012 8:58 p.m.

The ACR because no recoil and it looks cool.
  • Kieran712 - December 11, 2012 7:24 p.m.

My personal fav would have to be the Mk22 tranquilizer gun from MGS3 (or its equivalent in the other MGS') I have fond memories of playing through the games with that gun and that gun only.
  • slobosurfer - December 11, 2012 7:03 p.m.

The Award Rifle from Star Wars Battlefront 1&2
  • DragonLord23 - December 11, 2012 6:57 p.m.

The shotGun!
  • taokaka - December 11, 2012 6:31 p.m.

While I love some of the guns reality has to offer like the AK47 or the MP5, they just can't compete with some of the completely bonkers guns out there. My favourites include; Bayonetta's gun stilettos, singularity's seeker rifle, the hailstorm from resistance and the negotiator from ratchet and clank: a crack in time. However my favourite gun that I can think of is a silenced pistol from deus ex: human revolution, because that is the most over powered, sleek, stealthy weapon in the game.
  • Hobogonigal - December 11, 2012 9:07 p.m.

I agree with the deus ex pistol. Put the kinetic spin enhancement on it and every headshot is a one-hit kill, even armoured enemies. Yipee!!
  • Tranquilbez34 - December 11, 2012 6:31 p.m.

Runner up, is the Octopus Gun from Saints Row: The Third
  • deceasedxo - December 12, 2012 7:25 a.m.

That gun makes me so happy!
  • Tranquilbez34 - December 11, 2012 6:30 p.m.

The Portal Gun, what else can I say,
  • kingsmikefan - December 11, 2012 6:19 p.m.

Hollander Cooper: hipsterin' it up again. "I like guns before they were functional." I agree 100%.
  • Dadyo238 - December 11, 2012 5:56 p.m.

Every gun from Bulletstorm. (name another game that has an assault rifle that has a special mode that fires 100 bullets at once)
  • letric5 - December 11, 2012 5:15 p.m.

Railgun from Halo or the Covenant Carbine either one is really great and sort of has a niche for gamers.... Both are hard to master and one is overpowered while one is underpowered a great contrast if you ask me... If I was to choose an overpowered weapon it would have to be the BFG9000 or a weapon that you could easily pwn people with it would be the utilitarian Pistol in Halo not only does it offer a sweet reward with quickness and reload efficiency it is a discreet and all around great gun... I have always loved it and it will always be my backup (go-to gun.) Another great thing is watching people raging that you just pwned them with the simplest weapon in the game period... Oh the multitude of rage quitters is so high it's actually quite funny when they message me and say please stop with the pistol it's killing me....
  • AlphaCookie - December 11, 2012 5:09 p.m.

I'd have to go for either the Fatman(Fallout) or the Wunderwaffe-DG2(Call of Duty).
  • mossr1993 - December 11, 2012 4:52 p.m.

My top gun choices are: BFG9000 from Doom 2 Gravity gun from Half-Life 2 Cerebral Bore from Turok Thunderbolt from Quake
  • artcellrox - December 11, 2012 8:43 p.m.

This guy knows what's up. Also, any non-realistic, non-military rocket launcher and shotgun.