• zayleffein - August 1, 2009 11:59 p.m.

I can wait until 2010 for more games I was getting nervous about having to buy so many by the end of this year. I am greedy enough I wouldn't have anything to buy people presents... Damn I am greedy.
  • TrigunGunner - August 1, 2009 5:58 p.m.

you left Phantasy Star 0 for the DS out of the coming in 2009 list. does that mean it was delayed again, you forgot about it, or it wasn't worthy of excitement in your opinion
  • Major_Wuss - August 1, 2009 2:23 p.m.

Well, its disappointing to see that Bioshock 2 was delayed, I can sleep soundly knowing that 2009's lineup still looks pretty good. (Except for that "maybe".)
  • CH3BURASHKA - August 1, 2009 6:30 a.m.

So many amazing and cool titles. Hopefully all consumers decide to buy all the games instead of picking select ones and condemning some titles to die a slow painful death.
  • sgloomy - August 1, 2009 5:27 a.m.

i like how many of them have the excuse that other games are coming out at the same time and they don't want their games to get lost in the shuffle, but at this rate, there won;t be any good game around holiday because they are all afraid of the other ones coming out.
  • Harmon20 - August 1, 2009 5:19 a.m.

so long as Assassin's Creed 2 is still out on time, I'll be happy.
  • YuGiOhisbetterthanMagic - August 1, 2009 4:57 a.m.

Wait, what about tasonoku vs capcom!?! its still coming this winter right?... i swaer if i have to wait another year to kill ryu with Yatterman, im going to go play soul cali 4 all angry and spiteful
  • Tymiegie - August 1, 2009 4:11 a.m.

I am actually glad to hear about these games being delayed. Now they should get extra polish because the developers of the games have nice pedigrees. I also don't need to worry about deciding which games I want to buy and witch ones I don't. The decision has been made for me. I am excited about enough of the remaining games of 2009 to the point that my wallet would have been very thin and I wouldn't have been able to buy all the ones I would have wanted.
  • Silvermech - August 1, 2009 4:01 a.m.

WAIT! What was that with the Kingdom Hearts pic that might come out? Someone tell me something about this before my eyes start bleeding from massive blood preasure. And not here, send me a pearsonal message.
  • xlVLCMSTNDlx - August 1, 2009 3:48 a.m.

I heard BioShock 2 was to release the 4th or so. Not quite sure though. Also, where the hell is Bad Company 2 on here? IMHO, I agree with Amnesiac. I might have roughly $300-$400 dollars burning a hole through my wallet right now that I'm saving up for all the big titles coming out this fall/holiday season that I'm buying, which would include, but I'll be damned if I'm limited to... Assassin's Creed 2, Halo 3 ODST, L4D2, CoD:MW 2, Borderlands, Fallout 3: GoTY Edition and a few titles that I can't seem to name right now. I'm iffy on all the campaign only games coming out this year, such as Velvet Assassin, Saboteur, Batman Arkham Asylum, Wolfenstein, Brutal Legend, This Is Vegas, and many more titles; I get bored with single player after a while, so I rarely play it. All in all, I'm gonna miss a few of those games that were canceled. Dark Void looked pretty awesome, though I'm not so excited by Dante's Inferno, due to all the PR stunts EA pulled.
  • jar-head - August 1, 2009 3:46 a.m.

Advanced Warfighter is now just Warfighter..since the future is already happening...our military has way cooler shit out for spec ops now lol, no thanks to Blackwater Corp.
  • buttscratch - August 1, 2009 2:42 a.m.

I am a manager at gamestop and we got an email saying This is Vegas was canceled. May be true, may be false. but yeah.
  • Marioninja1 - August 1, 2009 2:30 a.m.

QTE's aren't that bad...as long as it works correct/there's not too many of them
  • Scruffmoney - August 1, 2009 12:44 a.m.

This probably isn't the case but it definitely feels like this year's fall lineup has had more "delays" than any recent years. Most of the console exclusives have been delayed to early next year and a lot of the multi-platform games have too. This year definitely went from being the best in video game history to the middle of the pack. But that first half of 2010, holy damn, that's going to be good... until those games get pushed back further.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - August 1, 2009 12:23 a.m.

well its good that none of the games i want were delayed...offically dont you leave GT5 or boderlands or MW2 or littlebigplanet psp
  • Jellyjiggler29 - August 1, 2009 12:11 a.m.

I thought madden 10 on the coming out this year* list was funny. But yah...No BioShock 2 this year is saddening...
  • CoD_22 - July 31, 2009 11:40 p.m.

so dark void is gunna be everything iron man was supposed to be? cool. mag, uncharted 2 and mw2 will be awesome, and the latter looks very different from mw1, which i didnt expect, but its very good news that theyre not just copy and pasting the old game to make some more money (the huuuuuuuuuge rrp better be worth it. in my day of the gba all the games were less than £30. aaahhh, the good old days of super maario bros 3 advance 4 what a game. captcha: restored himseelf lol
  • alfonso.hdez - July 31, 2009 11:35 p.m.

@Walrusthewill I'm with you, pass it! nah seriously though... SCII is soooooo not coming this year
  • Tasty_Pasta - July 31, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Yeah, I was pretty bummed when they announced the delay of RDR, Max Payne 3, and Mafia 2. Oh well. As long as the delay makes the games better, I don't really have a problem.
  • Amatarasu - July 31, 2009 11:19 p.m.

glad odst is coming out soon, not cause i realy want it, but i'l be dammed if i have to wait a year for my pre-order johnson Recaptch: Ket Chiba sounds like someone youd see in street fighter,don't it?