• shawksta - September 27, 2013 7:09 a.m.

The original incredibles on PS2 was one of my favorites. And while Spiderman 2 is considered the better, I still have great memories of the first Spiderman game, it was funny entering all those cheat codes, simply swinging around while shooting the webs at the sky and go through those missions at the time.though as a kid whose TV at the time was piece of crap that stays dark for some reason, Vultures first level was hell for me, but his actual battle was one of the funnest. And don't get me started on Shocker's electric boogaloo of a hall way.
  • JarkayColt - September 27, 2013 6:48 a.m.

I actually enjoyed plenty of movie-tie-ins as a kid, mostly on the PS1. My absolute favourite was Toy Story 2, and I also liked Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (which was actually more faithful to the book than the film). Monsters Inc: Scare Island was also a pretty decent game with a premise that was supposed to be somewhat of a prequel to Monsters Inc (before Monsters U came around and out-prequelled it). "Not bad for a guy with one eye!" One quote forever ingrained in my memory. Haven't played any of those for some time though so I dunno if they actually hold up any more. Also Spider-Man 2 was pretty good as well. I think that was actually the last movie tie in I ever bought.
  • Jennero_Rossi - September 27, 2013 6:03 a.m.

I really liked the Episode 1 game as well. Played it all of the time on PC. Episode 1 racer was great as well,
  • Pruman - September 27, 2013 4:29 a.m.

Star Wars Battlefront. It counts, dammit! It came out the same day as the OT came out on DVD! Also, it was great despite being a shameless ripoff of Battlefield, and is still one of the precious few Star Wars games that let you pilot an AT-AT.
  • masterjoe123 - September 27, 2013 4:11 a.m.

Me and my friends discovered the Incredibles game was an amazing beat em up game. Even though it was kind of a sequal to the movie and not an actual tie in.
  • shawksta - September 27, 2013 7:02 a.m.

You mean the second game? The underminer where you play as Incredible and Mr Freeze? Yeah that game was neat. The original game based on the movie still exists.
  • PatHan-bHai - September 27, 2013 3:19 a.m.

Spider Man 2, Harry Potter 3 and Godfather and Reservoir Dogs come to mind.
  • mafyooz - September 26, 2013 11:58 p.m.

We bought my step-son the Toy Story 3 game for Christmas a few years ago and I think my wife and I have actually played it more than him ;)
  • RushLight - September 26, 2013 11:07 p.m.

Hmm, I've actually got a few I really like. Spider-Man 2, Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and then Batman Begins.
  • Jacko415 - September 26, 2013 11:04 p.m.

Spiderman 2 of coarse, and Enter The Matrix (Naobi's campaign)
  • Shinn - September 26, 2013 10:30 p.m.

I really enjoyed the Amazing Spider-Man. I'm a huge Spider-Man fan, so any opportunity I get to swing around New York makes me happy.
  • TurkeyOnRye - September 26, 2013 10:16 p.m.

I loved the original Robocop arcade game. Yeah, too much punching I know... but damn it was so cool as a kid watching playing that. I can still hear his digitized voice yelling "Drop it!"
  • Swedish_Chef - September 26, 2013 9:32 p.m.

Goldeneye, Batman NES, Batman Returns SNES, the Riddick games, Lego Star Wars.
  • brickman409 - September 26, 2013 8:58 p.m.

Peter Jackson's King Kong for Gamecube. Not really a great game, but it was one of the first FPS games I played all the way through, maybe I'm being nostalgic, but I think it still holds up to this day. Also Lego star wars.
  • awesomesauce - September 26, 2013 8:45 p.m.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
  • terrapede - September 26, 2013 8:43 p.m.

I'm going to keep this old school! Is it too easy to say GOLDENEYE for N64?? Otherwise I'm going to have to say Stargate, for the SNES. Anyone of the original Disney series would be a close third. (Aladdin, Lion King, etc)
  • sweetchiliheat - September 26, 2013 7:58 p.m.

Both Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix and Xmen Origins: Wolverine come to mind, but the undisputed champion is Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. I spent countless hours with friends stabbing orcs. It was even better once you got cheats. Sure don't make 'em like they used to (which is both good and bad)
  • kachigop - September 26, 2013 11:08 p.m.

YES. Absolutely, my buddy and I maxed out every character at lvl 20.
  • camerinian - September 26, 2013 7:36 p.m.

The tie-in game to Toy Story 2 was absolutely fantastic. I adored it when I was a kid, and just out of interest I booted it up on an N64 emulator out of raw curiosity one day, and it totally holds up. Its a Banjo-Kazooie styled 3D platformer, with multiple objectives in a level, but it just nailed the atmosphere and feel of the movies so well. I'll probably buy it on PSN at some point, because it's really that good
  • niederman - September 26, 2013 10:12 p.m.

YES! could not agree more this was like, my entire eight grade right here