• shawksta - October 10, 2013 6:26 p.m.

I dunno, i have a bit of favs, I didnt play the DS Trauma Center games yet, the Wii games are the ones that pulled me in. This TECHNICALLY counts, Ace Attorney investigations 2 because Japan only :/ I have no Interest in Fable the Journey because i dont care enough to own a Kinect and Mass Effect 3 is still somewhere unplayed.
  • taokaka - October 10, 2013 6:02 p.m.

God of War: Betrayal, the terrible mobile phone game has yet to be beaten by me and it will stay that way forever. But I suppose I should mention a game I actually want to beat, so Tekken from the Tekken series.
  • Jonamon23 - October 10, 2013 5:43 p.m.

The Metroid Series. Long ago my GBA died while I was beating the last boss of Metroid Fusion. I think my save got corrupted or I gave up on it. I'm half done with Super Metroid on Wii U Virtual Console. It's great they offered it for 30 cents because I never had an SNES. Anyways, I love the space bounty hunter setup, music, dark tone, exploration, and especially the different Visor modes in the Prime series.
  • BladedFalcon - October 10, 2013 5:18 p.m.

I'm a hardcore Castlevania fan, specially of the 2D games, and while I can proudly claim I've beaten all of the metroidvania games of the franchise to date, of the classic old ones? Castlevania IV In my defense, I was only able to play it via emulation on the PSP, and didn't exactly run very well... I mean, truth be told, I didn't finish it not because I COULDN'T but I simply didn't get hooked into it. However, if I had a way to properly play it now that didn't involve getting a Wii/Wii U I totally would. Speaking of which, Castlevania Rebirth for the virtual console is something I REALLY want to play... but same thing, so long as it's only available there, I guess I'll have to miss out.
  • Vonter - October 10, 2013 8:52 p.m.

Castlevania Rebirth is good, it has several difficulty levels which change level layout and enemy placement. I've been trying to beat it using the option of whipping with the Wiimote, hehe. But it's very hard, but at least you can save your progress as you pass stages. Also I understand the feeling. I hate how Square Enix put Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep only on the PSP. Especially given since it has more important plot points than the DS and 3DS games.
  • BladedFalcon - October 10, 2013 9:12 p.m.

Ew, if I ever do get a Wii or Wii U, I think I'll pass on the motion control scheme if I can avoid it XD Still, Castlevania Rebirth and also Contra Rebirth are some of the most compelling reasons for me to ever get those consoles... Which speaks of how little I care for most retail games for those consoles >>; And yeah, I'm not really a Kingdom Hearts fan, but I did enjoy the first one and chain of memories, KHII kinda turned me off to the series because of it's overly easy difficulty and ridiculous plot, BUT the amount of glowing praise I heard from Birth by Sleep made me wish I could play it... but yeah, it's on the PSP which I didn't own anymore... so fat chance of that ever happening XD
  • g1rldraco7 - October 10, 2013 5:15 p.m.

For me it's the first Overlord game. I have both of them and I won't play the second one without beating the first game. New games keep distracting me and it's a problem.
  • antiAntag0nist - October 10, 2013 5:03 p.m.

I wouldn't say it's my favorite series but Assassin's Creed for me. I purchased Revelations months ago but have only played it for a few hours (recently started playing it again). Although AC III has been disappointing for some fans, I still want to play it. The issue is that I probably won't play it until finish Revelations. Throw in AC 4 launching soon and I won't want to play that until I beat AC III. It may be awhile before I finally get caught up in Assassin's Creed.
  • duffer00 - October 10, 2013 4:49 p.m.

Man I've skipped a ton of Pokemon games, the Wii U Fire Emblems, but mainly I'm a huge fan of Uncharted, going so far as to read the book spin-off and the graphic novel, as well as the PSN motion comic but I have not played the Vita game Golden Abyss. I really need to do that but I don't have Vita so that's a problem.