We Recommend

• westar - September 28, 2012 5:18 p.m.

I like play runescape game so much,and i want to buy some runescape golds,but i dont know which website is that best place to sell runescape golds,i have heared someone said that RSmillion is the website that sell the cheapest rumescape golds(1mil just need $0.503) and their delivery is very quickly,but i cant sure about that ,so is there anyone can give me any advice?
  • BackwaterRifle - September 28, 2012 5:48 p.m.

I'll be playing Fallout 3 tripping balls.
  • Zeos - September 28, 2012 6:31 p.m.

I'm going to keep playing Dead Island co-op and probably plow through Resident Evil Revelations again to prepare for Resident Evil 6.
  • BladedFalcon - September 28, 2012 6:43 p.m.

Finally done with sleeping Dogs, and now I'm FINALLY playing Pokemon White. Whooo! so current!
  • J-Fid - September 28, 2012 8:11 p.m.

Just in time for Black 2/White 2!
  • Moondoggie1157 - September 28, 2012 8:49 p.m.

So fucking stoked, one week away!
  • BladedFalcon - September 28, 2012 9:26 p.m.

Hahah, well, I actually hadn't really planed it that way, but yeah, i suppose the next one is going to fit in nicely after this one XD Though man... the people in the global trade are all are a bunch of douchebags. I mean, wanting a 100 Kyurem for a lvl 8 lilipup? come on >_>
  • Moondoggie1157 - September 29, 2012 7:37 a.m.

Yea they can be really hit or miss... I've made some good trades on there though. Pokemongts.com is a good place for finding people to trade with, I've found it more useful than the in-game trade station.
  • Moondoggie1157 - September 28, 2012 6:46 p.m.

Dead Space and FFXIII-2. Yea, my weekend is definitely full. I love having those days where there is really nothing too important to do...
  • samsneeze - September 28, 2012 7:04 p.m.

Dead or Alive 5. So much Dead or Alive 5
  • SentientSquidMachine - September 28, 2012 8:08 p.m.

FIFA 13!
  • Dadyo238 - September 28, 2012 8:20 p.m.

Just finished Spec Ops(went for the sad ending, why the hell did I do that?) And now I'm gonna get my ass in gear and finish Sleeping Dogs.
  • Mattel9 - September 28, 2012 8:21 p.m.

Hopefully continuing with Xenoblade if I have the time. Oh, and Pokemon Black and White 2 is almost out? Dang, I completely forgot. Or I don't care, which is a bit surprising.
  • Meleedragon27 - September 28, 2012 10:14 p.m.

Well, all the Resident Evil articles on the site have gotten me a little nostalgic, so I've downloaded the HD version of Resident Evil 4 and I'll be playing that most of the weekend. On a side note, maybe it's because I'm playing on an XBox 360 controller, but the controls for RE4 have aged terribly. Not enough to dissuade me from playing it, but still...
  • ZuzuPachulia - September 28, 2012 11:21 p.m.

Heck, there's a Smash Bros/Pokemon tourney at the local game store. Probably gonna do that.
  • Corsair89 - September 29, 2012 1:14 a.m.

Dead or Alive 5 all weekend long.
  • samsneeze - September 29, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Dude, so much Dead or Alive 5.
  • dangomushi - September 29, 2012 2:07 a.m.

Lost Planet 2. I got my wisdom teeth out today and I wanted something dumb and fun I could blast around in while lying around on Vicodin. Now, I did intend to get Vanquish, but it was sold out so I bought LP2. So far I enjoy it!
  • VoodooDoll - September 29, 2012 3:45 a.m.

I have the flu so I'm parked comfortably in bed with all of my consoles laying within arms length :) HEHEHE! i've got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City in the ole xbox (infinite F.Aid sprays and active camo... I don't care how textbook terrible this game is. I love it, something fierce), Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns in my DS and Diablo 3 intermittently between the two. Did I mention I get distracted easily?
  • KnowYourPokemon - September 29, 2012 4:35 a.m.

Mists of Pandaria and Dead or Alive 5 for me.