• Trg564 - January 11, 2012 5:19 p.m.

The music on this sounds hilarious but awesome sped up.
  • Money - September 20, 2011 2:37 p.m.

Doing as you say, golly Hardcore is easy to however.
  • gilgamesh310 - September 18, 2011 2:43 p.m.

I found the normal difficulty in Gears of War 2 far too easy. I had to change it to Hadrcore. That wasn't all that hard either. And gears 3 is even easier again. Are they trying to cater that much to babies.
  • 435 - September 16, 2011 3:43 a.m.

Totally playing on Casual. :D
  • gazdog9 - September 16, 2011 2:31 a.m.

why don't the COG's make their body armour out of chickens . check the vid at 29 seconds. Takes a shotgun blast point blank , doesn't even slow it down
  • Fox_Mulder - September 15, 2011 8:20 p.m.

Gears of Peace!
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 15, 2011 2 p.m.

NOW do you see why the AI in these games are always dirt stupid??
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 15, 2011 2:01 p.m.

The teammate AI, I mean. Not the enemy AI.
  • db1331 - September 15, 2011 12:36 p.m.

Does this game have aim-assist?
  • DuffMufflin - September 15, 2011 11:33 p.m.

Nope. Never has and hopefully never will
  • Gruff182 - September 16, 2011 4:01 a.m.

No, they just give you a targeting reticule the size of a car instead.
  • lars-paymans - September 15, 2011 12:23 p.m.

Definately playing this on Hardcore, and when i finish it alone i will play it with my friends on insane. Good video ;)
  • birdro - September 15, 2011 12:05 p.m.

I don't know,they look pretty tough. I mean that chicken took the shotgun blast like a COCK and kept on trucking. (Can I say that? plznoban) I remember one of your older articles on lengthening games though, and I've been strictly following your "play on hard first rule", so hey, no skin off my nose.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - September 15, 2011 12:01 p.m.

Did David just talk about AI without mentioning FEAR? Anyways, at least knowing about this in advance will stop it being an issue, so thanks for the warning xD
  • majormoses117 - September 15, 2011 11:58 a.m.

Well at least your AI buddies actually do something this time around...
  • ObliqueZombie - September 15, 2011 11:49 a.m.

GREAT video, David. I got quite a good laugh out of it. The chipmunk voices were the cherries on top. And I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it! I was a little worried with the "9" rating, though fantastic that is, and I wasn't sure how everyone else would take a liking to it. Hype is the worst thing about the video game industry. Hardcore shall be my first difficulty.
  • cubine - September 15, 2011 10:17 a.m.

I suppose this could turn normal (or God forbid, casual) difficulty into a contest to see who can get through the game with the fewest shots fired.
  • Z-man427 - September 15, 2011 10:17 a.m.

Because of the chipmunk voices, I will never be able to take this game seriously.
  • Burdmayn - September 15, 2011 10:14 a.m.

Wow.. obviously this is no testament to the quality of the game, but did they need to dumb normal down THAT much? What does Casual mode play like?
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - September 15, 2011 12:02 p.m.

i was just wondering the exact some thing, maybe they just remove the enemies entirely and allow you to take a peaceful stroll through the world of gears...