• ZealousRAM - August 8, 2014 5:45 p.m.

the list for the most anticipated games on the other platforms also had mostly multi platform games. i love my wiiU! more than my ps4. i love that i can pay while my gf watches tv and i love how i dont have to press pause for the menu because its on the gamepad. im excited for a lot of these games. Bayonetta 2, captain toad, SSB, hyrule warriors, zelda u, and especially splatoon. :) people need to get off the hate on the wiiu bandwagon..imo :)
  • sam-ninsai - August 2, 2014 5:47 p.m.

Zelda Wii U, Fire emblem maybe, Monster Hunter maybe. I think Wii U failed to hard, to really want to buy one though. Limited interests in the game they offer. They put much into 3DS, but Nvidia will get my money there. Hoping if and when they release a new console, like the "Fusion" they offer the same games, plus offer a lot more. Like Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter, Zelda, and new stuff like Dark Souls, Divinity OG sin and Dragon's Dogma types.
  • Shnubby - May 16, 2014 11:42 a.m.

A lot of this is indie or multi-platform. Kinda defeats the purpose of the article and just barely justifies purchasing a Wii U.
  • LittleGreen - February 26, 2014 3:57 p.m.

I'm most anticipating Teslagrad, Hyrule Warriors, X, SSB, Zelda Wii U, and Shovel Knight
  • LittleGreen - February 26, 2014 3:51 p.m.

Zelda Wii U is actually coming out 2015...
  • Kijib - January 31, 2014 3:02 p.m.

I dont think u guys should have multiplat games in these lists kinda defeats the purpose
  • FoxeoGames - November 5, 2013 11:45 a.m.

The only two upcoming games I want is the new Zelda, and much more so, the new Monolith Soft RPG ("X"). That new Xeno game (presumably part of the Xeno spiritual franchise) looks so amazing, it would be worth the purchase of a Wii U just for that title. Fortunately, I also had Wind Waker HD and MH3U.
  • Talvari - November 5, 2013 3:33 a.m.

Though there are a fair few games here i'd like to pick up, gonna make sure i got the spare cash to pick up 3D World, Bayo2 and Monoliths game. Smash as well depending on when it comes out.
  • Sawnik - November 4, 2013 4:28 p.m.

'Young Justice: Legacy' was cancelled for the Wii U about a week ago. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/young-justice-legacy-canceled-for-wii-wii-u/1100-6415808/
  • BladedFalcon - November 4, 2013 4:07 p.m.

You know you are desperate to find things to put in you list when these include a Zumba fitness game, and a game that has failed to be funded twice and is now in an indefinite hiatus. (Shadows of the Eternals) Essentially, this list looks exactly the same as it did 5 months ago after the E3 reveals... woot woot?
  • avedon-arcade - November 5, 2013 3:39 p.m.

Not to mention that they list 1 or 2 games that are most likely going to be bought and played on other consoles like COD and Watch Dogs. It's not exactly something people look forward to on this particular system. Watch Dogs could be great if they actually put some effort in it's Gamepad functionality.
  • BladedFalcon - November 5, 2013 4:34 p.m.

Indeed, but even if they are multi-platform, I'm not gonna berate them to put those if they are legitimately exciting games. Still, when you're having to resort putting skylanders, wii fit and wii sports games in here, you're obviously just trying to fill slots. And yes, I know all those games sell a ton, but selling lots doesn't automatically make them exciting.
  • ObliqueZombie - November 4, 2013 1:58 p.m.

HOLY--! I'm glad I'm getting a WiiU this year! The future looks awesome!
  • Redeater - November 4, 2013 1:56 p.m.

So....there is only 1 game I want in the next 4 months. Fun.
  • kezins - August 25, 2013 7:10 p.m.

Maybe Monolith and Nintendo will not be jerks and actually print enough copies of the new game for everyone. Letting the resellers and GameStop charge $80-$200 for a used new release is bad for business. Had they printed more copies of Xenoblade, they may have got themselves more customersvfor the new game.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - August 24, 2013 10:06 p.m.

I'm lovin it. The drought has officially ended. Also, for anyone interested, if you order Arkham Origins on Amazon for Wii U its 50$ plus a ten dollar credit towards your next purchase on Amazon. Its a steal.
  • J-Fid - August 23, 2013 8:57 p.m.

Spring 2014 cannot get here soon enough. Good thing the 3DS's ACNL and XY will keep me occupied until then.
  • shawksta - August 23, 2013 5:11 p.m.

I noticed what you did in the front page with villager and Megaman's legs sticking out to other articles Neat Also Wii U is really showing itself its own library of unique games, it only it can sell and of only I can get one already
  • GR HollanderCooper - August 24, 2013 8:55 p.m.

SOMEONE NOTICED YESSS