• SolidSpartan - July 4, 2009 4:43 p.m.

I'm really looking forward to Mass Effect 2 and Heavy Rain...although, Mass Effect 2 seems the same to me as the first one...I guess I'll have to wait and find out.
  • solsunforge - July 4, 2009 2:56 p.m.

I love the article. I just want to say that I am currently in a humanities class for college(not for my major but an elective) I single handedly fought off a group of 15 other adults for a hour and provided so many examples,websites,articles,fan art ect that they now agree that video games is indeed interactive art. How sweet is that.
  • TheHumbleSlave - July 4, 2009 7:16 a.m.

I've been excited for APB and Heavy Rain for a while. But if pushing back the release dates will make the games better then I'm fine with that.
  • Jedipimp0712 - July 4, 2009 4:17 a.m.

i think that this should have been a top 10 rather than a top 20... there were a few that i thought were pretty cool, like Mass Effect, MAG, Splinter Cell, Star Wars, APB, Diablo 3, and Starcraft 2. wait... thats actually a top 7. how about that one!?
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 4, 2009 2:04 a.m.

LAST GUARDIAN AND SCRIBBLENAUTS FUCK YEA!
  • Pheonix03 - July 4, 2009 1:53 a.m.

Where's Bayonetta?
  • DeadGirls - July 4, 2009 1:19 a.m.

Not to be a buzzkill but-- rev·o·lu·tion·ize 3: to change fundamentally or completely "revolutionize." Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary. 2009. Merriam-Webster Online. 3 July 2009 ------------------- I don't see any of these games, besides Procect Natal (which as you said, is technically not a game), doing anything of the sort. ...Though I am really excited for quite a few of them. I guess "Upcoming games that might be pretty good" isn't really a good title for an article. ReCap: estrange 0 0
  • Zslasher44 - July 4, 2009 12:06 a.m.

Great article...except for a few missing... God of war 3- "possibly the most gruesome game ever" Modern Warfare 2- "adding new elements never before seen in first person shooters" and Brutal Legend- "first ever true awesome "not guitar hero" rock and roll game" most of those games look awesome too
  • Cheeze16 - July 3, 2009 9:33 p.m.

I have to agree with Z-man and civver, none of these game really look too exciting.
  • Silvermech - July 3, 2009 9:20 p.m.

Curse you 360 for taking many good games. I only have a Wii and PS3, but I'm still gonna have fun.
  • jar-head - July 3, 2009 9:19 p.m.

kotormmo should be released by this december...no more stalling, just sell it already damn it...
  • civver - July 3, 2009 8:21 p.m.

A lot of these seemed underwhelming. I'm not impressed by 3-D, graphical remakes, quicktime events, gays, or motion control.
  • CARLINNIT - July 3, 2009 6:37 p.m.

Heavy Rain just made me cream
  • RebornKusabi - July 3, 2009 4 p.m.

Wow, I actually cannot wait for about a good 3/4 of the games on this list. That's good, right?
  • Harmon20 - July 3, 2009 2:48 p.m.

I really wish Gears 2's Horde had a drop-in drop-out thing to it. I hate stopping mid round (usually around the higher waves in the set of ten [like (#)5+]) so someone can add in, then having to start at a lower level so they can get good weapons, then completely losing our setup of shields and the like... man, I hope Gears 3 allows something like a drop-in drop-out thing for horde...
  • JayLin22 - July 3, 2009 12:19 p.m.

P.S. The Splinter Cell Conviction "Projections" - if done right - could be cool. I really like the effect when used in films and TV shows. It just kinda adds something...