BioShock Infinite has taken the top spot on the UK all formats all prices chart. Released last Tuesday, the shooter enjoyed the second biggest launch of 2013 behind only Tomb Raider, according to retail monitor Chart Track.
There were plenty of other new releases during the week ended March 30, with Luigi's Mansion 2 debuting at No.5, Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel at No.6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 at No.8, Lego City Undercover at No.12 and Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time at No.31.
- BioShock Infinite (Take 2)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Crysis 3 (EA)